|1. Install Rear Wheels||2. Install Front Wheels||3. Install Handlebar|
|4. Install Saddle||5. Installation Complete|
Safety & Maintenance
- The bike must be assembled by an adult and all instructions read prior to use.
- After opening the packages keep plastic bags and accessories out of reach of children to prevent suffocation or other accidents.
- Do not let the children play with the disassembled or damaged bike to prevent injury.
- This bike is suitable for open public areas such as parks. Do not let the children riding on it use the bike in heavy traffic areas.
- The maximum load for this bike is 20kg.
- Regular cleaning, maintenance and inspection during use is recommended.
- Please store the bike in a cool and dry area. Keep away from all heat sources and avoid direct sunlight.
- There are tools included with the bike. Keep the tools out of reach of children.
- Children should always be supervised by a guardian while using the bike.
- Before riding the bike, please check all the parts are installed tightly and the connections are fastened to prevent falls and impacts from hurting users and others.
- Wear protective gear such as helmets, gloves, knee pads, elbow pads, etc., to prevent injuries during use.
- During use, the guardian should check that the fastenings are tight to avoid accidents.
- Regularly clean the wheel gaps and keep the bike in normal use (do not ride through mud or water) to prevent safety risks.
- After riding please use damp-dry duster cloth to wipe the bike and dry it out.