Safety & Warnings
- Do not pull the power cord to avoid fracture or falling off.
- Do not disassemble the unit or put it into fire or water to avoid short circuit leakage.
- Do not use the unit in a very hot, humid or corrosive environment to avoid damage to the circuit.
- Use a suitable USB power adapter (9V/2A), otherwise charging may be unstable.
- Do not put metal objects on the charging surface, it may cause damage, or the charger may not work.
- Do not operate the mobile phone while charging and pay attention to the safety of driving.
The Kogan Nano Grip Car Qi Charger will charge mobile phones that support Qi wireless charging. It can also be clamped the air outlet or stuck to the centre console.
Step 1: Clip the charger to air outlet or stick it to other places, adjust the angle and gently put the phone on to charge. Please use the mobile phone with glass or smooth plastic shell or with a smooth phone case.
If a thick case is used, or there are any accessories attached to the back of the phone, charging ability may be impacted.
When the mobile phone is attached to the suction surface, there is generally no shake or drops (except the air vent moves up and down due to the movement of air vent blade itself).
Step 2: One side tilted up for easy removal of the phone.
Nano-adsorption differs from magnetic active adsorption, which is only absorbed after a slight pressure. Lift the phone from the edge, slow and smoothly.
2. Charging Mobile Phone
Mobile phones with wireless charging function can be directly attached to the bracket for charging (the sensor is generally located in the centre of the mobile phone).
Mobile phones without in-built wireless charging function need the corresponding wireless charging receiving coil and then attached to the bracket for charging.
The charger must be receiving power from the car via USB to charge any attached phones.
3. Indicator light
When the power is on, the surface indicator flashes red and white, then the white light turns on; this indicates the unit has entered standby status.
- When the mobile phone is placed, the unit enters the charging state, and the green light turns on.
- When the mobile phone is removed, the unit resumes standby and the front white light turns on.
- When an abnormality occurs, the Indicator light will twinkle alternately with white and green colour.
|Wireless Charging Standard||Qi V1.2.3/android fast charge/iOS fast charge|
|Input Voltage||5V/2A 9V/2A 9V/3A|
|Maximum Output Power||10W|
|Standby Electric Current||<30mA|
|Short Circuit Protection||Supported|
|Over Voltage and Over Discharge Protection||Supported|
|Electromagnetic Field Protection||Supported|
|1. Charging is slow||Please use the original USB cable with the unit, others will lead to the slow charging, or an application being used is causing large power consumption while the mobile phone is charging. It is recommended to reduce or close the application to achieve the best charging effect.|
|2. Charging is intermittent and the indicator light flashes||Charging current of the charging adapter is not enough; please use the 9V-2A charging adapter.|
|3. The indicator does not light up after powering on||The item has malfunctioned, please contact our Support Team.|