Safety & Warnings
Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for future reference.
- If this product, the power adapter or USB cord shows any signs of damage, stop use and contact Kogan.com support.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use; follow directions and use only as described.
- Do not carry the product and handle needlessly when it is filled with water - the water may spill and affect internal components.
- If any leaks or spills do occur on the device, please power off the device and let dry for 24hrs before using again.
- Only use clean water. Other liquids cannot be used and may damage the unit.
- Do not place in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Only use the supplied power adaptor and USB cord with the device.
- Unplug and power off the device when performing any maintenance.
- Do not allow any foreign objects to ingress into the device.
- Do not place any items on top of the device.
- Do not block the front and back grills of the device.
- Do not turn the device upside down.
- Please read and follow regular maintenance as recommended in the Maintenance section of this manual.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease use and contact Kogan.com support after consulting the troubleshooting section of this manual.
- People with limited physical, visual or mental abilities, or lacking proper experience and/or knowledge should never use the device without the supervision of those responsible for their safety or those capable of assistance in using the device.
First Time Use
1. Place the device on a flat surface
2. Remove the plastic film from the filter
3. Open the water tank door and fill with water. Do not overfill.
4. Plug the USB power adaptor into a compatible outlet, connecting this to the power port
on the back of the device. The USB can plug into a wall outlet or computer port for
Tips for Use:
- Place the device on a raised surface such as a desk or countertop. This will allow your personal area to be cooled much faster
- The filter absorbs water for at least 3 minutes after filling the tank and before use. This will allow the device to cool air quicker.
- The coolest area will be directly in front of the device. Please try to position the device so that you are in this area.
- The device will run for approximately 8 hours on a single fill on low fan speed.
- Keep the water tank filled with water to allow continuous cooling.
- Even when the water tank is empty, the device will continue cooling as the filter may still be soaked with water.
- If the device is not to be used for some time, during winter for instance, please empty the water tank and power the device on high for 4 hours. This will dry out the filter and interior of the device.
1. Press the ON/OFF button for 3 seconds to power on the device
2. Select the desired fan speed
- There are 3 fan speeds to choose from: Low, Medium, High
- Press the 'fan' button to cycle through fan speeds. The indicator lights will show you which speed the device is currently set.
3. Select the desired light colour
- Press the 'light' button to set up colours or a colour-cycle mode
- In order, the possible light colours are: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Light Blue, Orange, Purple and White
4. A specific mode for the device can be selected
- Press the 'Menu' button and press the 'Sleep' button to select either a day or night (sleeping) mode.
5. The ON/OFF button can be pressed once to power off the device
Changing the Filter
The water filter in the device should be changed every 6 months or when desired.
Please refer to the following diagram and steps to change the water filter in the device.
1. Make sure the device is unplugged and powered off
2. Remove the water tank from the device (1)
3. Open the control panel (2)
4. Remove the filter from the device (3)
5. Place a new filter into the device by looking at the markings on the filter itself
6. Close the control panel firmly and replace the water tank.