Safety & Warnings
- Do not throw the battery into fire. It might burn, explode or release toxic gas.
- Do not connect the positive and negative poles.
- Do not store the battery with other metallic materials.
- Do not open the battery
- Do not drop into water; the battery should be kept dry.
- Stop using the battery if it starts leaking, overheating, malforming, produces smell or any abnormal phenomenon.
- Use the battery at room temperature between 10°C and 30°C.
- Do not charge with a non-certified device.
|Toxic and Hazardous Substances or Elements|
|Portable Battery Pack||Pb||Hg||Cd||Cr(VI)||PBB||PBDE|
|O: Means that the content of this harmful substance in all the parts of homogeneous material is under S/T11363-2006 required standards.|
|X: Means that the content of this harmful substance at least in parts of a homogeneous material is within S/T11363-2006 required standards.|
1. Do not charge the battery and your external device at the same time.
2. Do not leave cables connected to the USB outputs if the battery is not in use.
3. If your device requires a higher voltage than the battery, then your device might not charge or not fully charge.
4. If your device requires a lower voltage than the battery, then the battery might overcharge your device.
1. Power Button
2. Power Level Indicators LED1-LED4
3. Dual USB-A Output fast charge
4. USB-C Input & Output
5. Built-in USB-A to USB-C cable with Magnet
How to check the power level
1. This portable battery has 4 power level indicators allowing you to check the remaining power.
2. You can check the battery level by pressing the power button.
3. If all 4 lights are on, this means that the battery level is almost full.
How to use
|1. Charge your smartphone||2. Charge your tablet|
|3. Charge the battery with AC adapter||
4. Take off the USB-A to USB-C cable
How to charge the battery
1. Connect the battery to a laptop or an external AC adapter. Use the built-in cable to charge the battery by connecting the USB-A cable to the AC plug or the laptop.
How to use the battery
2. Connect your device to the battery with the appropriate cable. The battery will discharge automatically, and the power indicator will turn off after 5s.
If you don't use the battery
1. Recharge the battery to half capacity and keep it in a cool and dry place.
2. It is recommended to perform a complete charging and discharging for every 3 months to prolong the life of the unit.