Safety & Warnings
- Please consider the load capacity of your home electricity when you use this unit.
- The water in the tank must never exceed the MAX marking, nor be below the MIN marking when the cooling and humidification function is in use.
- Don't tilt or knock the unit when it is filled with water, as the water may spill. If the unit is knocked or tilted with water inside it, immediately unplug the unit and allow it to rest for 24hrs to give it time to dry out before plugging it back into power.
- When there is no water, or a low amount of water in the tank, attempting the start the COOL function will result in the unit sounding a tone and the water pump not starting up.
- Please unplug the unit when it is not being used.
- Wipe the surface of the unit down with a damp cloth. Do not clean the surface with any chemicals or solvents, and do not apply water directly to the unit surface.
- Do not let children play around the unit unsupervised while it is in operation.
- Do not run the unit in direct sunshine.
- Please ensure that nothing is blocking the air inlets or outlets.
- Place the unit on a flat, stable surface during use.
- Do not use the unit in bathrooms, near swimming pools or in similar locations.
- Avoid using power boards or extension cords with this unit.
- Do not use the unit in an area with flammable liquids or gases present.
- Ensure the unit is not placed where it can get wet from rain or other sources of liquid.
- This appliance is not intended for use by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they receive supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person who is responsible for their safety.
- If you notice that the unit is noisy or the airflow is not optimal, the filters may need cleaning.
- Please unplug the unit from the power before any cleaning or maintenance.
- Do not touch the power cord or plug with wet hands.
- Never insert wooden sticks, metal rods or other objects into the air inlet and outlet. It may cause damage, electric shock, water leakage and injury.
- Do not spray insecticides or flammable sprays near the unit
- Avoid placing objects or allowing people to stand close to the outlet.
- Do not pull on the power cord while moving the unit.
- Inspect the power cord before use to ensure the covering isn't cracked or split.
- Do not bend the power cord or rest heavy objects on it.
- Always disconnect the power plug from the power outlet and empty the water tank if you are not planning on using the unit for an extended period of time.
- Do not cover the unit during use.
- During humidification mode, do not remove the air filter screen, as this may result in water being sprayed out of the unit.
- Do not pull on the horizontal air vane louvres during use as it may cause damage.
|1||Remote control holder||7||Handle|
|2||Operation panel||8||Air filter|
|3||Remote control receiver||9||Power cord reel|
|4||Air vane assembly||10||Power cable|
|5||Water level display window||11||Water tank|
|6||Casters||12||Water tank lock|
Operation Panel & Display Panel
Remote Control Operation Panel
1. When the power is connected initially, all of the LEDs will light up for 2 seconds, and a tone will sound to show the product is ready to use. The unit will then enter into standby mode, with all buttons being unresponsive except for the ON/OFF button.
2. Press ON/OFF while in standby, and the unit will turn on. It will sound a tone and then start functioning in whichever mode it was last used in.
3. Press ON/OFF while the unit is running, and the unit will sound a time, then turn off and go into standby mode.
4. Press the FAN SPEED button to set the wind speed while in COOLING mode. The speed indicator LEDs will indicate low, medium or high airspeeds.
5. Press the TIMER button to set the power off function. The time can be set as 1H, 2H, 4H or 8H after pushing the button. Once the timer has been set, the countdown will automatically begin. Once the countdown timer reached zero, the unit will turn off automatically.
6. Press the OSCILLATION buttons (either horizontal or vertical) to start the air vanes moving automatically, to help spread the air in the area.
Warning: Some functions require the unit to undergo a startup process which may take a short time. If upon setting an option, the LEDs light up dimly, allow time for the process to start. Once the process if working, the LEDs will shine brightly.
If using the COOLING function, please add water to the water tank. Prior to adding the water, please open the water tank lock, remove the water tank from the unit and slowly add water. Once the tank is full, replace the water tank into its original location and lock the water tank lock.
- Do not fill the water tank to a level exceeding the MAX fill mark.
- Only use clean tap water.
- Upon first use, it is normal for the tank to have a slight odour. This will not affect your health.
- Open the battery cover of the remote control and insert a 3V CR2032 battery.
- Point the remote towards the receiver when using the remote.
- If the battery voltage is low, please open the battery cover as shown below and replace with a new CR2032 battery. Please take note of the positive and negative poles when placing the battery. After inserting the new battery, remember to replace the battery cover.
Cleaning & Maintenance
- Turn the power off and unplug the unit before performing any cleaning.
- Do not use any chemicals on the surface of the unit.
- Remove dust by simply wiping the unit with a soft cloth.
- If the surface is particularly dirty, you can clean the unit with a damp cloth, then wipe dry with a soft, dry towel.
If there is too much dust and debris on the air filter, performance will be affected. During use, it is recommended that the filter is cleaned at least once a month.
1. Remove the filter net first, then the wet curtain assembly can also be removed.
2. Use a brush to clean the filter net.
3. The wet curtain assembly can be dipped into water to clean. Leave the wet curtain assembly out to air dry before replacing it.
Water Tank Cleaning
1. Unplug the unit from power, then unlock the water tank lock.
2. Remove the water tank from the unit.
3. Use a towel to clean any residue from the tank, then flush the tank out with clean water.
1. Wire the body of the unit down with a damp cloth. Do not apply water directly to the unit.
2. Do not use corrosive cleaners, detergents or solvents.
Installation After Cleaning
1. Insert the water tank, wet curtain assembly and air filter net. Check that all parts are correctly in place and that the water tank is locked securely.
2. Plug the unit into a power outlet and ensure the unit is running smoothly.
1. If the unit is not being used for an extended period of time, it should be unplugged from the power outlet. Ensure the wet curtain assembly and air filter net are dry, and that the water tank is completely empty.
2. Store the unit in a dry, cool location with a plastic bag or sheet covering the outlets to prevent excessive dust build-up.
|Noise (High-Speed Mode)||<64dB|