Safety & Warnings
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions must always be observed.
To reduce risk of fire, electrical shock or injury:
- Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is required when used by or near children
- Use only as described in the manual. Do not use any attachments that have not been supplied by Kogan
- Do not use the vacuum if it has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors or exposed to water
- Do not handle the plug or appliance with wet hands
- Do not put objects into any openings.
- Do not use if any of the openings are blocked. Keep the openings free of dust, lint, hair and anything else that may reduce air flow
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all body parts away from openings and moving parts
- Do not pick up anything that is smoking or burning such as cigarettes, matched, or hot ashes
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs
- Do not use to pick up or clean flammable or combustible liquids such as fuel, or use in areas where they may be present
- Look on the vacuum for warning labels and follow the instructions
- Keep the ends of the hose, wands and other attachments away from your face and body
- Do not use the vacuum before connecting or disconnecting the vacuum home
- Store the vacuum indoors. After use, pack the vacuum away to prevent tripping accidents
- Use of incorrect batteries can damage the motor, please only use the supplied batteries
- Use only on dry, indoor surfaces
- Do not use for any purpose other than those described in this manual
- Only use the vacuum for 15-minute intervals. Clean the dust filter between intervals and allow the motor to cool down to prolong the life of the vacuum
- Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order.
- If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug and contact our Support Team
If the main vacuum opening, brush or extension tubes are blocked, the vacuum should be turned off immediately. Clear the substance that is blocking the flow of air completely before you start the vacuum again.
|Do not operate the vacuum cleaner too close to heat sources such as heaters, radiators, ovens, etc...|
Before using the vacuum cleaner, please remove any large or sharp objects from the floor in order to prevent the filter from being damaged.
Do not use the vacuum to clean anything that is flammable such as gas or cigarettes.
|1||Main floor brush|
|3||Dust tank lock|
|6||Dust tank upper part release button|
|7||Dust tank bottom release button|
Fitting the vacuum cleaner
Before using the vacuum, you must install a brush or head into the body first.
The extension tubes can be used to connect the mouth of the vacuum to the floor brush.
You can also attach the multi-brush attachment to the mouth of the vacuum for when you wish to clean furniture, shelving, etc..
Removing/installing the dust cup
a) Remove the dust cup: push the release button for the dust cup, then remove the dust cup from the body
b) Install the dust cup: touch the lower edge of the dust cup to the lower edge of the vacuum body. Please pay attention to the fitting position and direction. Push the dust cup to close up to the vacuum body. You will hear a click when it is locked into place.
Cleaning & Maintenance
Cleaning the dust cup
1. Remove the dust cup from the body
2. Press the dust cup bottom release button, then the dust will fall out automatically
3. If you find the plastic filter system is too dirty, please press the dust cup cover release button (for air exhaust), remove the filter assembly cup and you can then clean them with a soft brush or clean them with water. They should be dried thoroughly before use again.
Changing or cleaning sponge and HEPA filter
1. Remove the dust cup from the body
2. Rotate the dust cup cover anticlockwise from "close" to "open", then remove the dust cup cover. Lift the sponge and HEPA filter out
3. Pull the knob of the filter frame up, then pull out the sponge filter and HEPA filter from the case box. Clean the sponge and HEPA filter with a soft brush or rinse it in lukewarm water. Dry thoroughly before use. All filters are washable. It is recommended that you clean the filters when you find that the suction is becoming weak.
4. Ensure that you place the filters back into position before using the vacuum again. Using the unit without the filters in position can damage the vacuum.
|Problem||Possible Cause||Possible Solution|
|Vacuum isn't working||No power from electrical outlet available||Check the fuse and power outlet switch|
|Vacuum can't suck up dust or suction is weak||Dust cup may be full||Empty dust cup|
|Dust filter needs cleaning||Empty dust cup, clean filter|
|Dust is escaping from the vacuum during use||Dust cup is full||Empty dust cup|
|Dust filter, dust cup or cup bottom may not be assembled correctly||Check unit is assembled correctly and locked into position|
|Vacuum brushes aren't picking-up dust||Dust cup is full||Empty and clean the dust cup|
|Dust cup capacity||0.5L|