Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- Only use accessories, including the charger, supplied or recommended by Kogan.
- Do not attempt to dismantle or repair the product yourself.
- Do not allow the product to vacuum hazardous materials.
- Do not allow the product or its charger to be exposed to water, heat or sunlight.
- Use only as instructed for household use within an ambient temperature of 0°C - 40°C
|4||Side Brush||x2 (1xL, 1xR)|
|3||"N/A" (Edge Cleaning) Button|
While in standby mode, the unit will not respond to buttons 2-5.
In both operating and standby mode, the machine will beep in response to the respond button.
In standby mode, the power switch is on, but no command has been set.
In operating mode, the machine sweeps - switch the unit on and press "start/stop".
When the machine is working, the "start/stop" light will be solid orange.
Press the "start/stop" button or switch the unit off to stop the unit.
- Turn off the unit when the machine is not in use to preserve battery
- Do not start sweeping while the machine is being charged
Auto Sweeping Mode: In operating mode, pressing the "auto" button will begin automatic sweeping.
N/A (Edge Cleaning) Sweeping Mode: In operating mode, pressing the "N/A" button will set the machine to clean around the edges of the room.
Random Sweeping Mode: In operating mode, pressing the "random" button will set the unit to begin roaming. The machine will default to this when turned on.
- After a sweeping mode is selected, the machine will switch to another sweeping mode automatically according to the actual environment, so as to achieve the best sweeping effect
- Under any sweeping mode, the machine will stop sweeping if you press either "start/pause" button on the remote or the power button on the machine body.
Charging: After turning off, connect the power adapter to the power supply and insert the other end to the power supply and insert the other end into the charging port.
- On low power, the "start/pause" button light will flash red
- When charging, it will flash green
- When fully charged, it will be a solid green
- Charge for at least 6 hours the first time you are charging the battery
- Charge fully after each use
- When the product is turned on and charged, if you remove the power adapter, the "start/pause" light will flash red and green to remind you that the power switch if not turned off.
- If the machine will not be used for a long time, charge the battery every 2 months to maintain good battery life and prevent natural deterioration.
Cleaning & Care
Cleaning of Side Brushes
If side brushes are dirty, please wash them with clean water and then use them after they air dry. If they are damaged and cannot work normally, please seek replacements.
- When changing side brushes, refer to the "L" and "R" on the side brushes and indicated on the base of the machine respectively
- Wash side brushes after cleaning to ensure normal operation
Cleaning the Dustbin and Strainer
A. Press as indicated and the cover will open automatically
B. Remove the dustbin. After doing this, please check if the suction channel of the unit is obstructed by any foreign matters and clean if needed.
C. Remove the main strainer.
D. Remove the preliminary strainer.
E. Lower the dustbin until dust pours out.
F. Clean dustbin, preliminary strainer and main strainer. It is best to clean the strainers after 15-30 days of use. The lifespan of the main strainer is approximately 24 months. Do not use a brush or water; knock gently or use a hair dryer to loosen dust.
G. Reassemble correctly to avoid damage to the machine.
- Clean dustbin and suction channel after each use.
- After washing components, allow to air dry, but do not leave to dry in direct sunlight.
- Replace in unit to ensure good dust catching.
Cleaning of Sensor Lens
Use a soft cloth to gently wipe the sensors. Positions indicated below:
1. Remove the screws from the battery cover at the unit underside with a screwdriver
2. Remove cover and take out the battery
3. Slightly open the lock of the battery connecting plug to separate the battery from the unit
4. Connect the plug of the new battery with the socket of the unit
5. Insert the new battery with the face with characters upwards
6. Tuck the wires neatly near the battery and lock the battery cover
7. Switch on and confirm the battery works normally
- Only use a battery supplied or recommended by Kogan
- Charge the new battery for 6 hours after replacement
- Please dispose of the old battery in an environmentally-friendly manner
|Issue||Cause||Steps to Resolve|
|Red light flickers and buzzer sounds||Floor inspection fault||Lift and replace on floor|
|Green light flickers and buzzer sounds||Fan overloaded||Ensure the fan is clean and in good condition|
|Red and orange lights flicker and buzzer sounds||Drive wheels overloaded||Check left and right side wheels and brushes|
|Green and orange lights flicker and buzzer sounds||Collision switch fault||Check the flexibility of the bumper|
|Orange light flickers for 60sec and buzzer sounds for 10sec||Charging fault, incorrect voltage (>26V or <19V)||Check charger connection and battery condition|
If the problem cannot be solved with the methods above, please try the following actions:
1. Remove the unit from the charger
2. Turn the unit off from the power switch at the bottom of the machine
3. Remove battery
4. Wait for 20sec
5. Reinsert battery
6. Turn the unit back on from the power switch at the bottom of the machine
If these steps do not resolve the issue, contact our Support Team.
|Battery capacity||Ni-Mh battery 850mAh|
|Sweeping Parameters||Charging mode||Manual charging|
|Sweeping mode||Random sweeping, edge sweeping and automatic sweeping|