Safety & Warnings
Important Safe Guards
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed, including the following.
Read all instructions before using your vacuum cleaner.
Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock or injury:
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use.
- Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only manufacturer's recommended attachments.
- Do not use with damaged cord or plug.
- Do not use the vacuum if it has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors or dropped in water.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle or pull cord around sharp edges or corners.
- Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands. Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
- Do not use the vacuum to pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
- Turn off the control before unplugging.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline or use in areas where they may be present.
- Look at your vacuum and follow all labels and marked instructions.
- Keep the end of hose, wands and other openings away from your face and body.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner without dust cup filter in place.
- Always unplug this appliance before connecting or disconnecting vacuum hose.
- Store the vacuum indoors. Put the vacuum away after us to prevent tripping accidents.
- Using improper voltage may result in damage to the motor and possible injury to the user.
- Correct voltage is listed on the rating label.
- Use only on dry, indoor surfaces.
- Do not use for any purpose other than described in this user's guide.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
If the opening that sucks in the air, the brush or extension tubes are blocked, you should switch off the vacuum cleaner at once. First, clear the blocked substance before you attempt to start the vacuum cleaner again.
Do not operate the vacuum cleaner too close to heaters and like radiators, cigarette butts etc.
|Before you insert the plug into the wall contact, make sure your hand is dry.|
|Before you start using the vacuum cleaner, please remove large or sharp objects from the floor in order to prevent that the filter is damaged. Do not use the vacuum to clean anything that is easy to burn, such as gas and cigarettes.|
|When you want to pull the plug from the wall contact, please do this at the plug itself and not by means of the electrical cable.|
|1. Main Floor brush||6. Dust tank upper part release button|
|2. Aluminium tube||7. Dust tank bottom release button|
|3. Dust tank lock||8. Connection tube|
|4. Power Switch||9. Multi Crevice Brush|
|5. Dust tank||10. Sponge, HEPA filter|
Always remove the plug from the power socket before fitting or removing accessories!
1. Fitting the vacuum cleaner:
When you begin to use the vacuum, you must Install the brush into the body first. Install the brush to the body.
2. Extension tube:
Use the extension tubes to connect the sucking mouth of the machine directly with floor brush and can connect the Multi brush (2 in 1) to the sucking mouth of the machine directly used for the furniture, venation, TV and shelves, etc.
3. Remove and install the dust cup:
a) Remove dust cup from the body: push the release button of the dust cup. Then take out the dust cup from the body. (fig. A)
b) Install dust cup on the body: first, touch the underside of the dust cup with the body. (Please pay attention to the fitting position and direction). Then push the dust cup to close with the body. The dust cup will be locked. (fig.B)
Cleaning & Care
A. How to drop dust and clean the dust cup
1. Remove the dust cup from the body.
2. Press the dust cup bottom release button, then the dust will fall automatically. Usually, you may only do like this to drop the dust. (fig. A)
3. If you find the plastic filter system too dirty, please press the dust cup cover (for air exhaust) release button, take out the filter assembly out of the dust cup, then you can clean them with a soft brush or wash them with water. You should dry them completely before you use again. (fig.B).
B. Change or clean the sponge and HEPA filter
1. Remove the dust cup from the body.
2. Rotate the dust cup cover anti-clockwise from "close" to "open", take out the dust cup cover. Draw out the sponge and HEPA filter set. (fig. A)
3. Pull up the knob of the filter frame and pull out the sponge filter and HEPA filter from the case box. Clean the Sponge and HEPA filter with a soft brush or rinse it in lukewarm water and dry them completely before use again. All the filters are washable. (Please clean the filters when feeling the suction power becoming weak.) (fig.B)
Note: The above filters should be installed in correct places when working the vacuum machine.
|Problem||Possible reason||Possible solution|
|Hand vacuum will not operate||
|Hand vacuum will not pick-up or suction power is weak||
|Dust escaping from hand Vacuum||
|Hand vacuum brushes will not pick-up||