Safety and Warnings
- This scale is designed to weighing babies, children and home objects.
- Do not use for commercial purposes.
- Do not press or put any object on platform when not in use.
- Use only on hard, flat surfaces.
- Do not use extreme electromagnetic instruments near the unit, as this may adversely affect performance. Keep the scale at a sufficient distance from such instruments or turn off the instruments when using the scale.
If the unit is not returning to zero (0g or 0.00lb) after the weight is removed, press the ON/OFF/TARE button to reset this to zero.
Keep pressing the ON/OFF/TARE button for 3 seconds to turn off the scale manually.
The power will automatically shut off within 30 seconds if the LCD is showing zero and within 20 seconds if it is showing a value.
Baby Mode (value auto locked)
Child Mode (value cannot be locked)
- When using Child Mode, press the ON/OFF/TARE button to turn on the power. The full display will show on the LCD for 3 seconds, then 0 will appear. The scale is then ready for weighing.
- Put child onto the scale. The weight value will show.
- Remove the child from the scale, the scale will automatically calibrate back to zero and be ready for another measurement.
Tare Weight Function
The ‘Tare Weight’ function allows you to weight several objects separately in the same container.
- Weigh the first object. The weight value will be displayed.
- Press TARE button. The display will reset to zero.
- Add the next object. Only the weight of the second object will be displayed.
- Repeat for any further objects.
Note: While using this function, the total weight cannot exceed the capacity of the scale. If any objects are removed after the Tare button is used, the removed weight is shown as a negative value. Press Tare to reset this to zero.
Care/ Cleaning and Maintenance
- Clean the scale with only soapy water and soft cloth.
- Do not allow water to get inside the scale.
- Do not immerse the unit in water.
- Avoid abrasives and solvents.
- When the scale is not in use, remove the batteries to avoid damage.
|Low Battery Indication: Lo||Replace batteries with a new set|
|Overloaded Indication: -----||Remove weight immediately, exceeds maximum capacity|
Min: 100g/0.22lb Max: 30kg/66lb
<5kgs, displayed as grams≥5kgs, displayed as kilograms
|Power Supply||3V (2x AA batteries) 0|