No one else can disassemble, maintain or transform the product except the maintenance technicians designated by our company or it may cause fire, electric shock or personal injury.
Don't use another charger except for the one that comes with the cleaner or it may cause damage to the product, electric shock or fire due to high voltage.
Don't touch high-voltage power cord of the electric appliance with wet hands or it may cause electric shock.
Don't vigorously bend the power cord or place weight on it or it may cause damage to the power cord, fire or electric shock.
Don't twist your clothes or any part of your body into the brush or wheel of the cleaner or it may cause personal injury.
Don't vacuum up cigarettes, lighters, matches or any other heat objects or combustible materials such as petrol
Check whether the charger and socket is connected well or it may cause charging failure or even fire.
Inset the power cord of the charger well or it may cause electric shock, short circuit, smoking or fire.
Please use the cleaner cautiously in the presence of children to avoid frightening or harming then.
Don't forget to turn off the power while transporting or storing the cleaner for long or the battery may be damaged.
Don't allow the cleaner to suck up water or other liquids or it may cause product damage.
Don't stand or sit on the cleaner or it may cause damage to the cleaner or personal injury.
Don't use the cleaner outdoors or it may cause product damage.
Don't use the cleaner on small tables and chairs or other small spaces, otherwise the cleaner may become damaged.
Don't leave movable thread, wire and other objects longer than 150 mm on the ground or the brush may become entangled.
Don't use the cleaner in commercial places or the cleaner may become damaged by excessive use.
Remove all easily damaged objects (including luminous objects, fabrics, glass bottles, etc) before using or it may cause damage to these objects or affect the using of the cleaner.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
This vacuum is suitable for use in homes, hotel rooms or small offices. It is suitable for use on short carpet, wooden floors, hard floors and tiled floors.
Intelligent Cleaning Functions
There are five cleaning modes designed to meet your needs.
Press Auto, at which point the vacuum will clean using zigzags, spirals, follow the wall modes and will adjust the cleaning to suit the floor situation.
The vacuum will go into a concentrated spiral cleaning mode for about 2-3 minutes to clean a specific section of the floor thoroughly.
3. Edge Cleaning
When the vacuum detects obstacles (walls, tables, chairs etc..) it will start cleaning alongside the obstacle, making use of the side brushes.
4. Full Go Mode
The vacuum will start cleaning automatically once the battery is fully charged. (3-4h charging)
5. Schedule Mode
When a certain time is scheduled, the robot will leave the charging dock station at that time and clean.
Parts and Accessories
|Main Body x 1||Virtual Wall x 1||Remote Control x 1||Docking Station x 1||Adapter x 1|
|Side Brush x 2||Filter x 2||Mopping Plate x 1||Mopping Cloth x 2||Dust Brush x 1|
Note: The mopping plate and cloth are only to be used on hard floors.
1. ERROR displays in the case of malfunction. Error codes from E001 to E005 will show.
2. UV displays if the UV lamp is on when the cleaner is working. Use of the UV lamp can help sterilize as the vacuum cleans.
3. displays the current day of the week.
4. displays the current time of day (and also error codes).
5. signifies whether full cleans have been selected for any days of the week. F means FULL WEEK. 1 means Monday, 2 means Tuesday etc.... through to 7 meaning Sunday.
6. SPOT displays the cleaner is in spot cleaning mode.
7. AUTO displays that the cleaner is in auto cleaning mode.
8. is the running speed. 1 is fast running speed and 2 is slower running speed.
9. displays the battery. Four bars means full power.
10. SPOT cleaning button.
11. AUTO cleaning button.
12. UV Lamp button.
1. Press this button to switch from sleep mode to active mode, or from active mode to sleep mode.
2. Press this button to return the robot to the charging station (also means Monday when setting the cleaning time).
3. Press this button to enter scheduling mode when active, including presetting the cleaning time and beginning to work when fully charged (also means Tuesday when setting the cleaning time).
4. Press this button to enter current time setting (also means Wednesday when setting the cleaning time).
5. Press this button to turn the UV light on or off (also means Thursday when setting the cleaning time).
6. Press this button to select the speed (also means Sunday when setting the cleaning time).
7. FULL GO button - when fully charged the vacuum will start working by itself. (Please note that you should press Schedule mode first before pressing the full go button).
8. Press this button to start auto cleaning mode (also means Friday when setting the cleaning time).
9. Press this button to start spiral cleaning mode (also means Saturday when setting the cleaning time).
10. Press this button to increase the number in scheduling mode and clock mode. When active, press this button to make the vacuum go forward.
11. Press this button to decrease the number in scheduling mode and clock mode. When active, press this button to make the vacuum go back.
12. Press this button to switch from hour to minute in scheduling and clock mode. When active, press this button to make the robot turn right.
13. Press this button to switch from minute to hour in scheduling and clock mode. When active, 14. press this button to make the robot turn left.
Press this button to confirm scheduling in scheduling mode.
Install two AAA batteries into the remote control.
If not being used for a long time, please remove the batteries from the remote.
To function correctly, please use the remote control within 10 meters of the vacuum.
1. Spin the pivot and lift the battery cover from the virtual wall.
2. Install two D batteries into the virtual wall battery compartment as shown.
Please remove batteries from the virtual wall if it is not being used for an extended period of time.
Battery Storage and Charging
Place the Charging Docking Station
1. The cleaning robot vacuum will return to the docking station for charging automatically if the battery gets too low during cleaning.
2. If you want to manually charge the vacuum, you can press the docking button on the remote control.
1. You can also use the adapter for the docking station to charge the robot vacuum directly.
2. Connect the output terminal of the adapter to the DC socket in the robot vacuum to charge it directly.
- Before first use, ensure the battery has been fully charged for 12 hours to attain the best performance. After that, charging the vacuum for 3 to 4 hours will be sufficient.
- When the battery runs low, recharge the robot as soon as possible.
- If the robot is not being activated for an extended period, please turn the power switch off.
Make sure the power switch is on; press the AUTO button on the main body or on the remote control to start the robot cleaning.
Note: If the robot is in sleep mode, press AUTO to wake the robot up from sleep mode. Then press AUTO again a second time to get the robot vacuum cleaning.
For normal use, you can operate the robot vacuum at Speed 1 (Quick). However, if the ground is particularly dirty you should instead select Speed 2 (Slow) for a more thorough cleaning.
Press the UV button on the main body or the remote control to turn on the UV lamp in the robot vacuum. This will disinfect the floor, which will be especially useful for people with allergies, pets or crawling children.
Note: If the remote control is note working, check that the remote control batteries are not flat and that the robot vacuum is fully charged. If this still doesn't work, turn the vacuum off, then press and hold the ENTER button on the remote for 4 seconds. While still holding the button down, turn the vacuum back on and keep holding ENTER until the vacuum beeps twice.
This re-pairs the connection link between the two.
Scheduling the Robot Vacuum
Weekday & Time Setting
- Press CLOCK on the remote control, and the WEEK icon on the LCD screen will flash. Then press the day button that signifies the day you want to schedule, (refer to diagram to right for buttons and their corresponding days).
- Once you have set the day, you can set the time. (There is no need to press ENTER after
- pressing the button that represents the day).
- Press ► to enter time setting. The LCD will display 88:--
- Press or ▼ to set the correct hour.
- Press ►again to enter the minute setting. The LCD will display ~:88
- Press or ▼ to set the correct minute.
- Once you are happy with the day and time setting, press ENTER to save it.
Time Cleaning Setting
- Press ►to enter cleaning time setting. The LCD will display 88:—
- Press or ▼ to set the desired cleaning hour.
- Press ►again and the LCD will display — :88
- Press or ▼ to set the desired cleaning minute.
- Once set, press ENTER to save.
Full Go Cleaning Setting
Press SCHEDULE, then press FULL GO and press ENTER to save. The robot will start cleaning automatically when the battery is fully charged.
When the robot vacuum is connected to the docking station, at the set time it will start cleaning automatically (once the battery is fully charged). When cleaning is finished or battery is low, the robot vacuum will return to the docking station.
The robot will clean a room automatically and adjust the cleaning according to the floor situation. It will clean by spirals, linear movements, zigzags and follow the wall modes automatically.
Note: Please clean up gadgets, obstacles and other things from the floor prior to cleaning.
If you press the Spot cleaning button, the vacuum will concentrate it's cleaning in a 1m x 1m area, cleaning in spiral mode. The vacuum will continue in this mode for approximately 2-3 minutes, and then stop.
When the robot detects obstacles (walls for example), it will start cleaning the edges and corners with it's side brushes.
High: Slide to high, you can select the distance within 5-6 m as required by infrared wall.
Middle: Slide to middle, you can select the distance within 2-3 m as required by infrared wall.
Assembly, Disassembly and Cleaning of Side Brushes
- Release the screw in the main shaft of the side brush before changing the side brush.
- Clean the side brushes.
- Replace side brushes if they are damaged.
- Press the side brush against the main shaft, then refasten the screw.
Cleaning Mid-brush Assembly
1. Clean any hair or large dust particles on the mid-brush and rubber brush regularly to improve the cleaning performance.
2. Clean any wastepaper or smaller particles by applying the dust brush directly, then rotating the mid-brush carefully. If hair, string, wool or similar objects are twisted around the brush, carefully cut them with scissors.
Assembly, Disassembly and Cleaning of Main Brush
1. Force the locking bar forward and raise the cover with your thumb, then raise the mid¬brush rod with your left hand. (Refer to Fig 1 and Fig 2).
2. Take the main brush and rubber brush out of the body. (Refer to Fig 3).
3. Insert the main brush and rubber brush into the holes before closing the cover again.
Assembly, Disassembly and Cleaning of Front Wheel
1. Pull out the front wheel with your finger and tools, then clean it (refer to images below).
2. Insert and press the front wheel into the right position while assembling.
Assembly, Disassembly and Cleaning of Side Wheels
Unscrew the screw in either the left or right wheel with a screwdriver (refer to Fig 1)
Remove the wheel and clean with a brush (refer to Fig 2)
Place the wheel back into position, then tighten the screw while assembling.
Note: DO NOT wash the wheel in water!
Cleaning Dustbin and Filter
1. Press the button the fan assembly, then the blower will pop up.
2. Clean the with the dust brush.
Note: When taking out the fan assembly, please put the dustbin on a 30 degree angle.
Cleaning the Filter
1. Open the bracket and the filter will appear. Take out the filter, then wash the dustbin with water.
2. Clean the filter with the dust brush or a hairdryer.
Replacing the Filter
Press the semicircle bracket with one hand to release the fastener from the filter screen, then replace with a new filter.
Clean the sensor and infrared transparent window with a cotton swab or soft cloth.
The wall detection sensor is at the front of the robot, while the ground detection sensor and infrared transparent window are at the bottom of the vacuum.
Note: The charging points will need to be cleaned if they get dirty. Never use water or thinners on the sensor window. If you need to pick the robot up while it is working, please use the remote control to make the vacuum roll backwards about 20 cm. You can then pick it up after turning it off without danger of dust leakage.
- Release the screw with a screwdriver, remove the base plate and then take out the battery.
- Place the battery back in the right position to ensure the positive and negative electrodes are aligned correctly.
- Please do not forget to remove the battery before disposal of the vacuum.
- Please remember to turn the switch off before removing the battery.
- If the vacuum is not being used for an extended period of time, please recharge the battery once every three months to avoid damaging the battery.
|Failure Code||Failure Cause||How to Solve|
|EOOl||Ground detection sensors||Clean the sensors on the front bottom of the robot.|
Clean rubbish such as hair and string wrapped around the brush
|E003||Power off||Use the adapter to charge the battery, then use again|
|E004||Ground detection sensors||Check the left and right wheels to see that they spin freely|
|E005||Ground detection sensors||Please check to ensure the fan assembly is clean. If not, please clean it, then put it back into the dustbin and try again.|