Safety & Warnings
- During trips regularly check that all nuts and bolts attaching your awning to your vehicle are tight and in good condition.
- Do not attempt to setup awning in windy conditions.
- All guy ropes must always be attached and pegged to the ground at all times.
- Guy ropes are trip hazards in the day and night.
- Keep all flame and heat sources away from the awning materials.
- Under no circumstance should any naked flame sources or heating devices be used under or near the awning.
- Keep a look out for any airborne embers that may come into contact with the awning.
- Do not operate any device which burns fuel inside of the awning.
- Keep exit clear.
- Place the long part of the ‘L’ bracket under the rails and place the mounting bracket clamp on the rails, aligned with holes in the ‘L’ bracket. Screw together with supplied bolts.
- Slide the small bolts into the mounting rail of the awning; raise the awning and align into the position of the shorter part of the ‘L’ bracket, screw together with supplied bolts. Re-check all nuts and bolts periodically.
Set up Instructions
- Undo the zip on the PVC bag and release the buckles holding the awning in place.
- Release the awning rafter arms from the Velcro dots holding them onto the main aluminium extrusion. Swing both rafter arms slightly more than 90° away from the vehicle.
- Allow the awning to unroll in your hands to its full length.
- Release the legs of the awning from inside the front beam. Slide the inner leg tube to the desired height and engage the twist lock of the leg by turning the bottom half of the leg to lock the leg in place.
- With one hand holding the front beam, extend the rafter arm and place the arm pin into the corresponding hole in the front beam. Twist the arm to engage the twist lock.
- Secure the fabric to the rafter arms using the Velcro tabs.
- Peg the legs to the ground using the rope loops in the feet and guy rope to secure in case of winds.
Cleaning & Care
- Clean only with cold water and a soft brush - do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not expose to petrol, oil or solvents.
- Avoid creases and seams when rolling up the awning.
- Allow the awning to dry before packing away.
In the Box
1x Car Side Awning + Extension
2x Guy Ropes
2x L Shaped Mounting Brackets
1 x Installation Accessories & Tools (4 longer screw/nut set, 4 shorter screw /nut, 2spanner, 2 bracket clamp, 2x Guy Ropes and 2x Pegs)