Safety & Warnings
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Item not to be used in traffic.
Safety First: Please read this manual fully to ensure you have a fun and safe time with your product.
- The toy should be used with caution since skill is required to avoid falls or collisions causing injury to the user or third parties.
- Parents or adult supervision is always recommended. You must ensure your child is confident and capable of stopping before allowing them anywhere near roads/cars and should develop an awareness of road rules and safety.
- When your child is using the bike on a public footpath, please be aware of driveways and the danger of reversing cars.
- These bikes are designed to allow young children to learn to get their balance on a bike; they should not be used on public roads.
- The bikes are designed for children aged 18 months and over.
- This product should be assembled by an adult. Please ensure all fittings are tight and everything is correctly assembled before use.
- These bikes are designed to take only one child at a time weighing less than 60kg.
- Do not leave this product in the rain, if it gets wet; remove water with a towel to prevent surface rusting or delamination.
- Tighten the nuts and bolts on a regular basis to ensure safety.