Safety and Warnings
- Before using this item, please read all instructions carefully to ensure safe use.
- This appliance must be installed according to AS/NZS 60335 electrical safety standards.
- This appliance is not suitable for persons with physical, perceptive or intelligence disabilities, or persons with lack of experience (including children), except with supervision by a guardian.
- To prevent children from being injured by the appliance, ensure the unit is installed at least 60cm from the ground.
- The supplied power system which is connected to the towel rail must be used with an over-current protection device.
- The product is supplied with the appropriate power cable. To avoid any risks of danger, ensure any power cable used with the unit is earthed.
- Any change or repair to the unit and internal wiring must be done by a qualified technician who is deemed qualified by the industry standard.
- When any external wire fittings are required, the power must be cut off completely.
- Any hard scrubbing or scratching on the product surface is strictly prohibited.
- Product only to be used for drying textiles which have been dampened by water.
- If the appliance is being supplied power from an extension cord, power board or portable electric outlet, ensure that no parts of the power cabling are not subject to excessive moisture or splashing.
1 & 2: 4x Wall hang bracket & grub screw
3: 4x Plastic bushes
4: 4x Long screw nail
5: 4x Plastic expander
6: 4x Short screw
7: 1x Hexagonal angle spanner
Not pictured: Main Rack
Tools needed for installation
- Tape measure
- Phillips head (cross head) screwdriver
- Angle spanner
- Electric drill
Steps for installation
Please refer to all the following steps if the wall brackets not connected to the vertical bars. Please refer to steps 5-12 if the wall brackets are fixed on vertical bars already
1. By hand, drill 1x short screw (part 6) through the hole of 1x wall hang bracket.
2. Use the short screw to fix the bracket onto the metal pad of the vertical tube.
3. Screw down the short screw by screwdriver. Note that the hole of the bracket should face towards the floor when the towel rail is wall mounted.
4. Affix the remaining brackets to the vertical tubes by repeating steps 1-3.
5. Referring to each wall bracket as A, B, C and D, as the photo below, use a tape measure to get the distances of AB, AC, CD and BD.
6. Mark the mounting points of A, B, C and D according to these measurements. It is suggested that the unit is installed at least 60cm above floor level.
7. Drill holes A, B, C and D.
8. Use hammer to knock plastic expanders (part 5) into wall completely.
9. Insert long screw (part 4) through plastic bush (part 3), then screw into plastic expanders (part 5).
10. Install the bracket onto the plastic bush.
11. Screw the grub screw (part 2) into the hole of the bracket with the hexagonal spanner. This affixes the bracket into the plastic bush.
12. Fix the remaining brackets by repeating step 11. Once installation is finished, wipe the unit clean.