Safety & Warnings
- Read these instructions in full before use. Retain the manual and, in the case of a change of ownership, pass it on to the next owner.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers a failure or damage, cease usage and contact the point of purchase.
- The Repellershould never be exposed to liquids.
- A minimum distance of 6 inches should be left around the device for sufficient ventilation.
- Ventilation should not be impeded by covering the device with items or furniture, such as newspapers, table-cloths, curtains, couches, couches, chairs, etc.
- No open flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed near the device
Green Light - Indicates the device is on, there should be a solid green light at all times.
Red Light - Indicates whether the Ultrasonic function is on or off. The red light will blink and the ultrasonic sound will play continuously as long as the unit is plugged in and turned on.
Blue Light - Push the button on the top of the unit to turn the night light on or off.
One Repeller can control approximately 2000sq feet, use more units if the area exceeds 2000sq feet.
The Repeller has its maximum effectiveness within the first 7 days. Glue boards and/or traps may be of use to help during the initial clean-up period. After initial results have been obtained, do not unplug the device, the unit does not require much energy to run, and is cheap to use.
How to Use & Precautions
Please plug the Repeller into an outlet in a central location. If two Repellersare required, please plug the units into outlets at opposite ends of home. The light will flash if the unit is working properly.
For best results, follow these steps:
- Do not leave doors, windows, basement, or garage doors open as new rodents will roam briefly before they are affected by theRepeller.
- Do not leave animal or pet food in open areas, which can attract new rodents before then are affected by the Repeller.
- Transferring food supplies, grains, animal feed, etc. from external sources into the area where the Repeller is in use can bring in new rodents, so try to avoid where possible.
- During the initial period, an increase in activity man be noticed.
Note: This Repeller will not affect household pets, computers, or appliances (except hamsters, gerbils, rabbits or other rodent pets)