Safety and Warnings
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed. READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Keep these instructions available for future reference.
- This appliance is intended to warm and dry towels and therefore is hot to the touch.When used by or near young children or infirm persons,close supervision is necessary.Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Any rise in ambient temperature is directly reflected in the appliance, and as a result of this, the appliance will feel hotter to the touch during warmer periods. Placing towels on the unit will further increase the operating temperature as the unit becomes insulated.
- The appliance is to be installed so that switches and other controls are not accessible by any people in a bath or shower.
- Do NOT use this appliance for any purpose other than its intended use.
- To avoid a hazard this heated towel rail MUST NOT be used to carry towels or any other articles that have been in contact with oil, petroleum based products or dry cleaning fluids.
- Use this appliance only with the voltage specified on the rating label, or elsewhere in these instructions.
- Regulations require that electrical work be carried out only by authorised persons.
- DO NOT immerse in any liquid, or let the unit come into contact with liquid.
- For any servicing required, please contact the place of purchase.
- In order to prevent children from being injured by the appliance, the minimum distance of the appliance to the ground when working should be not less than 600mm.
- This appliance MUST be installed in accordance with the relevant wiring rules and regulations and in particular those regulations which cover installation of appliances and accessories in damp situations such as bathrooms, showers, laundries and other areas with fixed water containers.
- It is to be fitted in accordance with local standards.
- In accordance with local standards this appliance is required to be connected to a power supply that includes an earth circuit.
- This appliance cannot be connected to a two wire (lighting) power circuit.
- Special purpose tools are required for the replacement of the power supply cord and element.
- Contact Kogan.com support for service.
- To operate the unit, simply plug the device in to a standard power socket, and turn on the switch on the unit.
Care/ Cleaning and Maintenance
The Heated Towel Rail should be wiped down from time to time with a damp cloth. Never use abrasive or corrosive cleaners.
DIMENSIONS: 860mm(H) x 500mm(W) x 400mm(D).
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS: 240 Volts A/C, 50Hz, single phase, 60W.
PROTECTION RATING: IPX1 -Splash proof.