Safety and Warnings
- Never immerse the unit in water, or place the unit in running water.
- Use cleaning gloves when installing your unit.
- The unit is designed with an external battery case and a flexible arm for the perfect placement of your light.
- Install batteries into the unit, and test fit the unit to the side of the toilet.
- Make sure that when the arm is overhanging it is sitting close to the inner rim of the bowl.
- Turn off the lights. This unit is designed to work in the dark, and will detect movement. When the motion sensor is triggered, it will turn on for 2 minutes. If the area is well lit, the unit will stay off, saving the batteries for when you need them the most.
2. When the button is not depressed, the unit will cycle through various colours. Press the button when your device is on your preferred colour, and the unit will emit this single colour.
- When necessary, wipe the unit down with a wet, damp cloth.
If your unit is not sensing motion, try adjusting the position of the unit and sensor. The sensor will work best if it is facing the door.