Safety & Warnings
To avoid any injuries, please read this manual carefully before using.
- For safety purposes do not stand on running belt while starting.
- Please stop immediately if you experience any feeling of vomiting or spasming during use.
- Please increase speed slowly if needed.
- Adjustment of belt is prohibited during using.
- It is suggested to wear sports shoes when using the machine.
- Children, elderly, pregnant women, and patients are prohibited from using the machine.
- Please clip the safety key on your clothing during use.
- Please firmly hold the hard bars during use.
2. Safety Notice
- Please put the machine on flat ground. It is unsuitable to put the machine in the following places:
- Outdoors. (The machine is specially designed for indoor use only)
- Slanted ground or slanted places on a balcony.
- In direct sunlight or near a heater.
- Big noisy places.
- An error may appear if the power is not stable. Please do not use the same socket together with a computer, air conditioner or other high-powered items.
- It is suggested to wear sports shoes and gym clothes when using the machine.
- Please increase or decrease speed slowly.
- Be careful of children or other objects while folding and unfolding the machine.
- Do not put the machine near wet objects. An error may be caused by water drops.
3. Caution During Use
- If you do not feel well before using, please consult with your doctor or coach.
- We do not hold responsibility for any improper use by the user to cause bodily injury.
- Please unplug after use.
- Please unplug for any relocation or servicing.
- Children, elders and pregnant women are prohibited to use the machine. Patients need to consult their doctor before use.
- Please place the machine in flat places. Do not locate any objects 2m behind the machine.
- Do not start the machine when it is folded.
- Water drops are prohibited to run into the machine, especially to the motor, power line and plug.
- Danger may be caused if wearing a long dress or other unsuitable clothing during use.
- Enclosed spaces, air uncirculated places and places with flammability risks are prohibited to use the machine.
- Do not put any objects on the machine.
- Put away the plug from heat source or fire.
- Please switch off all functions and pull out plug after using.
- Please do not stand directly on the belt while starting the machine.
- Do not disassemble the machine without the conduct of a professional person.
- Please make sure the running belt is fastened before using.
- Open the package and take out the treadmill.
Make sure there are no missing parts:
- One main treadmill frame
- One accessory bag set
- Take out 4 short screws and pads from spare bag; fix left and right upright tubes to the base frame with the screws. Please do not fasten the screws before finish assembling.
- Take out 2 long screws and pads, fix panel to upright tubes with the screws. Then fasten the screws from step 2. Put the cover on the armrest. Before fastening screws, please make sure the cables in the upright tube will not be pressed by the screws.
- Fix the panel at a suitable angle with M6 knob and plastic gasket and then put the safety key on the panel.
- Fix M16 knob to left upright tube, fix running frame to the base tube by using the M12 knob.
Assembly is now complete.
- Press start/stop key，the machine will start at 0.8km/hr after 3 seconds.
- Press"+" key to speed up and "-" key to slow down. The fastest speed is 12km/hr and the lowest is 0.8km/hr.
- Press "mode" key, the screen will show Speed, Time, Calorie, and the scanning light will be changing from speed, time, calorie every 5 seconds.
- Insert has 12 programs from PROG. From standby, pressing “PROG” can set the programs then press “START” to start the machine.
- While the machine is running, the + -key will not be available. If you need to select auto program please select it first when the machine is in standby.
- For emergency stop, please pull out the safety key. The machine will stop very slowly. Pull out safety key and the screen will show “Err”, put on it will show “OFF”
- Press "STOP" key to stop the machine after using.
Fold and Unfold
Turn the fixed knob then lift the running board to assemble the machine. Pull out the tension knob, aimed at the platform then release the knob to fix the machine. Move the machine.
Pull out the tension knob then let down the running board and fix the machine with the fixed knob then use the machine after connecting to power.
1. Please disconnect power before checking the machine or cleaning.
2. Clear belt and dial plate after use, at least once a week.
3. Check and tighten screws and spines at fixing point.
4. Do not hang clothes or other objects on the machine.
Usage of Silicone Oil
Pull up tightly of the running belt. Then put the silicone oil on the running board. Start the machine to run for 3 minutes without any weight added. It is better to maintain the unit in this way after every 30 hours of use. This can save a lifetime of parts properly.
(1) Running belt deviates to the left
Start the machine at speed of 2-3km/hr without adding weight, use die nut to turn the screw 1/4 circle(see fig 01). Then let the machine run without adding weight for 1-2 minutes. Please adjust like this until the belt has returned to the centre.
(2) Running belt deviates to the right
Start the machine at speed of 2-3km/hr without adding weight, use die nut to turn the screw 1/4 circle(see fig 02). Then let the machine run without adding weight for 1-2 minutes. Please adjust like this until the belt has returned to the centre.
(3) Running belt jam
If the running belt is not moving or jammed, use die nut to turn the screw 1/2 circle both left and right till the jam is solved.