Safety & Warnings
Handle with care and inspect regularly to ensure the product is in good working order.If this product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug the product and contact Kogan.com support.
- Read all instructions before using and retain for reference.
- This device contains small parts is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the device by a person responsible for their safety. This device is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- Do not put the device into fire or water, as this will destroy it and may pose an electrical hazard.
- Do not use in high-temperature or high-humidity environments
- Do not disassemble, squeeze or puncture the device.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support.
Type-C: 5V-3A, 9V-2A
|Output||Type C: 5V-3A, 9V-2A 12V=1.5A|
|QC 3.0 output||5V-2A, 9V-2A, 12V-1.5A||Total max output||3A|
|Battery capacity||10,000mAh/3.7V/37Wh||Rated capacity||6,800mAh / 5V (TYP 1A)|
|Dimensions||135.5 x 70 x 18 mm||Weight||Approx. 230g|
- Quick Charge function is only activated if it is the only output port in use.
To charge power bank
- Connect the included charging cable or a USB-C charging cable (not included) to a USB power supply (not included) such as an AC charger or computer USB port.
- The battery indicator will flicker while charging.
- When fully charged, all indicator LEDs will be illuminated.
Note: Do not use an input charge greater than specified in the specifications as this may damage the unit.
To charge other devices
Note: Quick Charge function is only activated if it is the only output port in use.