You can reinstall Windows 10 by following these steps:
- Reboot to the login screen.
- Where your user is displayed and your password requested, click the power icon on the bottom right of the screen. The options to Sleep, Shut Down or Restart will appear.
- Hold the shift key and press Restart. You will be taken to a light blue screen with Choose an option up the top and several options are displayed below.
- Choose Troubleshoot.
- Choose Reset this PC.
- You are presented with two options here, Keep my files or Remove everything
If you select "Keep my files", you will need to provide the login and password for an administrator account. If you do not know this password, you will be unable to use this option.
If you select "Remove everything", you will be asked if you want to "Just remove my files" or "Fully clean the drive". Choose "Just remove my files".
- Confirm on the next screen to proceed with the reset process.
For any assistance, contact our Kogan.com Support Team via your Kogan.com account.