Safety & Warnings
- Please make sure the stroller assembly is correct according to installation manual.
- This item is intended for pets only. Do not use for humans.
- Do not leave pet in stroller unattended.
- Always apply the brake whenever the stroller is stationary.
- The maximum weight capacity is 15kg.
1. Release the red locking latch, unfold the stroller upwards and make sure both locks nap into place.
2. To install the front wheel, insert wheel onto the leg until a “click” is heard.
3. Insert each rear wheel onto the axle first, attach the gasket and insert clip pin through the hole on the axle as picture shown and then cover the wheel caps.
4. Now attach the rear wheels on the rear legs and hear the “click” to secure.
- Brake: step on the brake to stop the stroller.
- Canopy: open and fold canopy as picture shown.
- Unzip the canopy mesh.
- Pull up the both side joints connection and push the stroller downwards to fold the stroller.
- Fasten the folding hook.
Cleaning & Care
- Unsnap button on stroller;
- Take apart the canopy;
- Take out the cushion;
- Wipe stroller slightly.