Safety and Warnings
Failure to follow these basic steps can lead to damage that is not covered by your warranty.
- Read instructions carefully. Check no parts are missing.
- Lay out all the components on a soft surface as if you were preparing to do a jigsaw puzzle.
- Carefully identify each component, especially those that are similar. The most common mistake is getting things back to front.
- Separate and identify each component from the hardware pack and rest each one in its proper location before fastening.
- DO NOT fully tighten screws (leave slightly loose). When the item is fully assembled tighten the screws - but do not overtighten.
- If glue is required, DO NOT set until you are certain that the parts belong together.
Please note: Flathead or crosshead screw drivers may be required (not included)
001C (x2) 002C (x2)
003C (x1) 005C (x2)
001C (x4) 002C (x4) 003C (x1)
001C (x4) 002C (x4) 003C (X1)
Gently lay the sofa on its back.
Tear off the white paper cover of the magic sticker, then apply the sticky side onto the bottom of the legs.
Use the plastic caps to cover all visible screw holes.
Assembly is now complete!