Safety & Warnings
- Keep batteries out of reach of children.
- The testing of sensor functions should be under a completely black environment, otherwise, the sensitivity, sensor distance and angle will be comparatively weakened.
- 3pcs of Alkaline or high-capacity rechargeable AAA batteries should be used in the nightlight. Once the batteries are low or depleted, please change with new batteries or with freshly charged batteries.
- Do not use a mix of new and used batteries in the unit.
- Do not install under a damp environment, the air outlet of an air-conditioner, in front of fans, or near heat sources otherwise the sensor function will be inefficient.
- Passive Infrared sensor (PIR sensor) function may be inefficient temporarily under extremely cold or hot weather (such as sensor distance becoming shorter, sensitivity reduced). Normal temperature range for the light is 5-30°C.
- Ensure the adhesive is secure and unremovable during installation to avoid injury.
The LED light is controlled by a Passive Infrared (PIR) sensor which also had the light control function.
The light has 6 high-brightness LED lamps inside, and uses 3x AAA batteries as the power supply.
The light will turn off automatically approximately 20 seconds after movement is no longer detected.
If the surrounding environment is comparatively bright, the light will not turn on, saving battery use during the day.
Turn the back lid clockwise and remove.
Insert 3 AAA batteries, paying attention to the correct polarity as indicated in the battery opening.
Close the back lid and turn counterclockwise until fastened.
The light has a magnetic insert which can be used for mounting on magnetic surfaces such as a fridge, otherwise, for non-magnetic surfaces, the included double-sided adhesive may be used.
The light may be easily taken down with gentle rotation.
|Colour Temp||White (5500K-6500K); Warm White (2800K-3200K)|
|Sensor Range||Angle: 100° in the front; distance 3m|
|Weight||Around 53g (batteries excluded)|
|Dimension||Diameter: 80mm; Thickness 33mm|