Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not use outside of indoor household use as described in this manual.
- Do not allow the power cord to be exposed to water, heat, direct sunlight or overhang where it can be pulled or otherwise be damaged or pose a hazard.
- Do not insert any objects, metal or otherwise, into the heater or outlet.
- Do not spray pesticide or any flammable spray near the heater.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
CAUTION: Some parts of this product can become very hot and cause burns.
WARNING: Do not cover the heater as it may overheat.
- Remote receiver
- Air outlet
- Front cover
- Plastic base
- Filter cover
- Top cover
- Control panel
- Decorative film
- Power cord
- Power switch
2000W, ~220-240V, 50Hz
210mm x 210mm x 688mm
-20~35°C, RH≤86% (25°)
1. Remove machine and remote control from package.
- It is recommended to retain all packaging for ease of transport in case it is necessary in future.
2. Inspect machine to confirm it is undamaged and in working order.
3. Install on a stable surface. Note the base is non-detachable.
Once plugged in, the appliance will beep and enter standby mode. The powerindicator will illuminate.
Under standby mode, functions are disabled: pressto begin operation. Press again to power off.
When powered on, the default settings are:
- PTC: Low heating power, indicatoron
- Swing: Swing off, the indicator off
- Timer: 0h (no timer), indicator off
- Temperature: Display room temperature. LED light on
- Fan: On
- Temperature setting: 25°C default
Press to change from low to high heating power. Another press sets low power again, followed by recycling.
Press to shift from low to high fan power. Another press sets low power again, followed by recycling.
NOTE: Setting PTC heating will disable the cooling fan and vice versa. The PTC heating and fan functions cannot be used simultaneously.
Press key turn the swing function on/off.
NOTE: The swing function will not function when PTC heating powers off due to having exceeded the set temperature.
Time setting (12h)
Press key to set the time. Press and key to set the timer (within a range of 0-12 hours), 1 hour per press. Press and hold for 1 second to change more rapidly. Press the key again to commit changes. If 5 seconds elapses without this confirmation, the display will return to default.
Press key to change temperature setting. Press and keys to set temperature (between 15°C and 35°C), one degree per press. Press the key again to commit changes.
When the temperature is equal to or below 10°C, it will display "LO"; when equal to or higher than 40°C, it will display "HI".
The appliance will measure the temperature after 10 seconds from turning on. If the ambient temperature is over the set temperature, PTC heating will turn off, the low/high heating power light will be off and the fan will turn off after 10 seconds. If set, the swing function will stop. Other indicators will not change.
If the ambient temperature is more than 2°C below the set temperature, the heating and other functions will resume.
When time and temperature have both been set, the timing and room temperature will display alternately in 30 second intervals. When the timing has not been set, only the set temperature will be displayed.
The appliance will turn off automatically if the temperature exceeds 55°C (NTC over-heating protection). It will not restart automatically and will only restart when manually turned back on when the temperature is below 45°C.
If the timer has not been set, the appliance will also turn off 12 hours after the last command.
- The appliance will retain settings in memory with the exception of timer settings.
- For the first 10 seconds after being powered off on high-power heating setting, it will function on low-power setting.
- After 1 minute from last command, the display will reduce tro 1/3 brightness. When another command is received, it will resume normal brightness.
Remote control battery replacement
- Remove the battery compartment cover on the back side (Image 1).
- Pay attention to the battery polarity and insert the battery (Image 2).
- Push the battery door into the remote control.
Cleaning & Care
Make sure that the device is switched off, unplugged and has cooled completely before commencing cleaning or maintenance.
Use a soft cloth to wipe the dust from the heater’s surface.
If the surface is dirty, it is better to use a soft cloth moistened with lukewarm water mixed with a neutral detergent.
Do NOT use gasoline, thinner or any other caustic or abrasive substances, as they may damage the surface.
"Allow the heater to cool and dry completely before packaging or storing.
Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area.
If you experience any issues with the appliance:
- Inspect the appliance for any signs of physical damage.
- Unplug and wait 10-15 minutes for any residual charge to leave the product, then try using the product again.