Safety and Warnings
Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- Unplug the monitor before cleaning it with a slightly damp, clean cloth.
- Wiping the screen once it has been turned off with a dry microfibre cloth is recommended
- Do not use cleaning alcohol, ammonia-based liquids or other harsh cleaners.
- This monitor is designed with ventilation holes on the back of the casing. Do not cover or block them.
- Avoid placing the monitor near heaters, stoves. fireplaces or other sources of heat, as well as in rooms lacking inadequate ventilation.
- Do not insert any objects or spray any liquids into the vents.
- Do not position the monitor in unsafe locations. If the monitor falls, it may be damaged and may injure nearby people.
- Unplug the monitor if it is not going to be used for an extended period of time.
- Do not place heavy objects on the monitor, its power cord or any connected cables.
- Do not open the back panel of the monitor, as it contains a high-voltage current even when not plugged in.
|1.||Menu: Press to display OSD menu and enter sub-menus|
|2.||Exit: Press to exit OSD menu|
|3.||Down: Press to move down in menus|
|4.||Power: Press to turn monitor on/off|
|5.||Up: Press to move up in menus|
|6.||LED Indicator: Indicates the status of the monitor|
Note: Button 4 (E) can also switch between colour gamuts when a compatible graphics card and HDMI / DP connection are in use.
Solid blue/green/white light: Indicates that the power is on and the monitor is operating normally.
Flashing blue light: Indicates no video source has been detected.
Red light: Indicates no signal has been detected or insufficient power has been received: check computer is set to send video output and that all cables are fully inserted and secure.
Keep the foam underneath the monitor before attaching the stand.
- Open the package, take out the product with foam still attached, and gently place it on a desktop or table.
- Take out the two parts of the stand, and remove the foam covering the back of the monitor. Next, insert the stand stem into the opening on the back of the monitor then use the screwdriver and two screws to fasten it to the monitor.
- Use the screw to fasten the base to the stem.
- Make sure the stand is securely attached to the back of the monitor then remove the monitor from the remaining foam and stand it up on a table or desk.
Connect the included power adapter to the power connector, and then plug the other end into a wall outlet.
In order for the monitor to receive DP signals from the computer, use the DP cable to connect the monitor to the computer.
In order for the monitor to receive HDMI signals from the computer, use the HDMI cable to connect the monitor to the computer.
1. For basic setup, connect the monitor to your PC's graphics card using the included DisplayPort cable. An HDMI cable (not included) can be used instead.
2. Connect the cable to the corresponding connector on your monitor as outlined in the Connectivity section of this user guide.
3. Connect the power cable as outlined in the Connectivity section of this user guide.
4. Press the power button on your monitor to turn it on.
The On-Screen Display (OSD) menu can be used to adjust your monitor's settings. When first connecting the monitor to your PC, settings will adjust automatically based on the configuration of your PC.
- Press any button to activate the navigation window.
- Press M to enter the OSD screen
- Press Up or Down to browse functions and change. Press M to enter the sub-menu for a highlighted sub-menu Press E to exit the current screen.
OSD Menu Functions
If desired, you can use the monitors AMD Freesync feature. The feature itself is on by default. In order to use this feature, please note you must have hardware with AMD FreeSync™ capability, a DisplayPort cable, and the latest graphics drivers. To use this feature, connect the appropriate cable to the DP connectors on both the computer and Monitor. After connecting, you will receive a prompt to enable the feature on your computer.
Press the up button in the OSD settings to toggle on-screen centre icons for FPS games or other scenarios.
Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit or higher
Intel® Core™ I5 or AMD Phenom™ II X3 or higher
|Graphics Card||Nvidia® GeForce® GTX 950 or AMD Radeon™ R9 380 or higher|