Safety & Warnings
|When the machine is plugged in, the rollers will take one minute to reset to the starting position. The control panel does not work during this time. Please wait until the machine is ready.|
DANGER - To reduce the risk of electric shock
- Always unplug the appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into a liquid. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT use while bathing or in a shower.
- DO NOT place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- DO NOT place in or drop into water or liquids.
- NEVER use pins or other metallic fasteners with this appliance.
- DO NOT fasten the zipper on the back of lumbar cushion unless the product is repaired or replaced by the manufacturer.
WARNING - To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or injury to persons.
- An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from the outlet when not in use and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by or near children, invalids or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by manufacturer or distributor, especially any attachment not provided with the unit.
- NEVER operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water.
- Keep cord away from sources of heat.
- NEVER use while sleeping or fall asleep while using the massager.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol products are being used as fire, electrocution or injury may result.
- DO NOT lift this appliance by its cord.
- To disconnect, turn off the massager and heat, then remove the adaptor from the outlet.
- DO NOT use on an infant or invalid or on a sleeping or unconscious person.
- DO NOT use on insensitive skin or on a person with poor blood circulation.
- DO NOT damage or puncture the device.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product if:
- You are pregnant.
- You have a pacemaker or other aid.
- You have any concerns regarding your health.
- We recommend you not to use the massager for more than 15 minutes on a time. Take a break after each cycle of massaging.
- This product is designed to provide a personal soothing massage to worn muscles and is not designed for professional use.
- DO NOT use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
- This product should NEVER be used by an individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the control or who has sensory deficiencies in the lumbar region.
- DO NOT use this appliance with a person who is sensitive to heat.
- The massage seat has 4 patented soft-spring squeezed ball designs, as opposed to hard massage balls that may cause injury.
- The massage seat provides deep massage in an up and down motion which stimulates blood flow.
- The unit provides massages throughout the shoulder, back, waist and thigh.
- Two infrared balls generate heat to relieve tiredness.
- The seating area incorporates appropriate vibration which facilitates blood circulation in the thighs and comfort during sitting.
- Shiatsu design provides efficient massage strength to various muscle groups.
- Stimulates the channels beside the spine, relaxes muscles & facilitates blood circulation.
- The cushion material is made of premium breathable material.
- Designed with an abrasion resistant breathable netting, which aids cooling during massaging.
- When plugged into power, the back rollers activate the homing function and the power LED will flash until it is done.
- During homing, none of the function keys will work. The massage cushion will be ready when homing has been completed.
- Press the Power key, the Power LED will light up, and back rollers will light green and be ready to function.
- Press the A and B buttons to activate full back rolling massage and LED lights.
- Press the A button to activate the upper back rolling massage and LED lights.
- Press the B button to activate lower back rolling massage and LED lights.
- Press the C Button to activate interchanging continuous and intermittent vibration massage cycle which starts at high intensity.
- Press it repeatedly to select between High/Medium/Low intensities or to cease vibration. The LED light provides an indication of the unit's status.
- Press the Heat key to activate infrared heat on rollers and LED lights.
- Press it again to cease infrared heat and the LED lights.
- The auto setting time is 15 minutes.
Heat is generated from the seat section and the two infrared balls.
- Press the power button. The back roller, heat and vibration will stop and the LED's will continue flashing until the device off.
- Disconnect the adapter from the power source.
Cleaning & Care
- After use and before cleaning, make sure to turn off the power source and unplug the device.
- Do not tug and pull the device by the wire cable.
- Only use the soft and dry cloth to clean and wipe the device.
- Keep away from high temperature environments and fire.
- Do not expose the device to direct sun light.