Safety & Warnings
Warning: To avoid the risk of electrical shock, always make sure the product is unplugged from the electrical outlet before relocating, servicing, or cleaning it.
- This product is intended for indoor, non-commercial, household use for temporarily heating residential rooms. Do not use the product for any other purpose.
- Do not leave the product unattended while it is in use. Always unplug the product from the electrical outlet when it is not in use.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets. This product is not intended for use by children.
- Place the product on a flat, steady, stable, heat-resistant surface.
- This product does not have arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in areas when gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored, as there may be a risk of fire or explosion.
- Use the product in a well-ventilated area.
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch a hot surface. If provided, use handle when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, paper, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9 meters) from all sides of the heater.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or personal injury.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation of or exhausted opening as this may cause an electric shock, fire or product damage.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intake or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surface, such as a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- Wipe the air openings clean if they become clogged.
- Do not use this product to dry or heat clothing, shoes, pipes or any other items.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas, or other damp/wet locations.
- Never place heater where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
- Plug the product into a standard AC220-240V electrical outlet.
- Do not allow the power cord to hang (e.g. over the edge of a table or counter) or place/run the power cord under rugs, carpeting, or in high-traffic areas where it may be tripped over or pulled.
- To disconnect the product, turn the switch off, and then remove the plug from the electrical outlet. Pull directly on the plug; do not pull on the power cord.
- Do not put any stress on the power cord where it connects to the product, as the power cord could fray and break.
- Do not plug or unplug the product from the electrical outlet with a wet hand.
- Keep the power cord and product away from heated surfaces
- Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug, after the heater malfunctions, or has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the product to a service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
CAUTION: This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
List of main parts
- Operation Panel
- Indicator light
- Air Outlet Grill
- LED display
- Temperature up
- Temperature down
- ON/OFF switch
- Fan only/warm/hot
- Plug the power cord into a standard 220-240V AC electrical outlet.
- Press “ON/OFF” button. The product is working on 1200W and the three lights indicate the current mode used.
- Press “MOD” button to change the heating/cooling setting - fan only (three blue lights), warm (one red light), hot (three red lights)
- Press “TURN” button, the heater will turn automatically with an angle about 70℃
- Press “+” or “-” button, setting the temperature you need
Maintenance & Storage
- Always be sure that the appliance is switched OFF before cleaning or attempting to store the item. Do not immerse heater in water or allow water to drip into the interior of the heater, as this could create an electric shock hazard.
- Allow the product to completely cool before handling or cleaning it. Ensure the heat select knob is in the shutdown position and the power cord is unplugged from the electrical outlet before cleaning the product.
When storing heater during the offseason, be sure to store it in a dry area. Wrap the power cord into a neat package. The power cord should not be in contact with sharp edges, and it should not be compressed by heavy objects. Store the cord in a clean, dry location away from metal objects. Always check the plug before use to assure metal items haven’t become attached.
Do not place any heavy items on top of the appliance during storage as this may result in possible damage to the appliance.