Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before beginning instruction and assembly.
- Failure to follow these instructions may result in property damage, serious injury, or death.
- Surpassing the rated weight (including TV weight, screws and all attached hardware and components) may result in instability and cause possible injury.
- This product is designed to be installed on wood stud walls, solid concrete walls or brick walls.
- This product is designed for indoor use only. Use outdoors could lead to product failure and personal injury.
- This product contains small items that could be a choking hazard if swallowed. Keep these items and all packaging away from young children.
- This product is not a toy. Do not allow children to play near this stand without direct supervision.
- Make sure these instructions are read and completely understood before attempting installation. If you are unsure of any part of this installation, please contact help.kogan.com or a professional installer.
- The wall or mounting surface must be capable of supporting the combined weight of the mount and the display, otherwise the structure must be reinforced.
- It is highly recommended to install with the wall anchoring kit supplied. This is to prevent the stand from toppling, which may cause product damage, property damage or death. Failure to anchor this product to a wall is done so at the user’s risk..
- Safety gear, safe working methods and proper tools must be used. A minimum of two people are required for this installation. Failure to use safety gear and safe working methods may result in property damage, serious injury or death.
- Check the joints every 3 months, and ensure any loose screws have been re-tightened before continued use.
- If you have any questions regarding any of the instructions, contact help.kogan.com
Toppling Furniture Warning:
- It is strongly recommended that this product is permanently fixed to the wall.
- Wall anchoring kit has been provided with this product.
- Regularly check that anchors are securely maintained.
- Stability of tall items may be affected by floor surface.
Caution! For your safety when installing the anchor fixings, please note the following:
- Check any electrical wires or plumbing inside the wall before drilling any holes (if you are unsure please seek professional advice from a qualified tradesperson).