Before you undertake any exercise that will increase cardiovascular activity please be sure to consult with your doctor. Frequent strenuous exercise should be approved by your doctor and proper use of your product is essential. Please read this manual carefully before commencing assembly of your product or starting to exercise.
- Please keep all children away from the trainer when in use. Do not allow children to climb on them when it is not in use.
- Ensure that there is at least 1 Metre of free space in all directions around the trainer while in use.
- Regularly check to see that all nuts, bolts and fittings are securely tightened. Periodically check all moving parts for obvious signs of wear or damage.
- Clean only with a damp cloth, do not use solvent cleaners.
- Before use, always ensure that your product is positioned on a solid, flat surface. If necessary, use a rubber mat underneath to reduce the possibility of slipping in use.
- Always wear appropriate clothing and footwear such as training shoes when exercising. Do not wear loose clothing that could become caught or trapped during exercise.
100 kg maximum
If required, most of our products are supplied with basic tools, which will enable you to successfully assemble your product.
However, you may find it beneficial to have a soft-headed hammer and perhaps an adjustable spanner handy as this may help.
Prepare the Work Area
It is important that you assemble your product in a clean, clear, uncluttered area. This will enable you to move around the product while you are fitting components and will reduce the possibility of injury during assembly.
Work with a Friend
You may find it quicker, safer and easier to assemble this product with the help of a friend as some of the components may be large, heavy or awkward to handle alone.
Unpack the Components
Carefully unpack each component, checking against the parts list that you have all the necessary parts to complete the assembly of your product. Please note that some of the parts may be pre-fitted to major components, so please check carefully.
|1||Main Frame Base||1||20||Outer Hex Bolt(M10*60)||2|
|2||Front Stabilizer||1||21||Pedal Bolts(L&R)||2|
|4||Lower swing bar(R)||1||24||Spring washer(8)||14|
|5||Lower swing bar(L)||1||25||Carriage Bolt (M8x40)||4|
|6R||Pedal Tube||1||26||Inner Hex Bolt(M8*20)||2|
|6L||Pedal Tube||1||27||Wave Washer||2|
|7R||Upper Connection Handle Bar||1||28||Lower Sensor Wire||2|
|7L||Upper Connection Handle Bar||1||29||Upper Tension Cable||1|
|8||Crank Cover||1||30||Inner Hex Bolt(M8*15)||4|
|14||Upper Sensor Wire||1||36||Nut(M8)||4|
|15||Hand Pulse Wire||1||37||Outer Hex Bolt(M8x45)||4|
|16||Carriage Bolt(M8x60)||4||38||Lower tension Cable With Hook||1|
Cleaning & Care
- Do not use any abrasive solvents to clean the trainer.
- Only clean the trainer with a damp clean cloth.
- When not in use, store the trainer in a clean dry area.