On this page:
- Safety and Warnings
- In the Box
- Product Overview
- Cleaning and Maintenance
Safety and Warnings
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify the product.
- Do not immerse the product in water.
- Avoid installing the product in a high humidity location.
- Do not touch any of the power electronics with wet hands.
- Ensure the product is plugged into a power outlet that uses a grounding wire.
- Only connect to a 240V power outlet.
- Do not use the product if the power cable has been damaged in any way.
- Do not stand on the toilet seat cover, seat or any of the accessories.
- Do not open or close the toilet lid roughly.
- Do not drag of bend the water pipe.
- Avoid installing the product in an area where it may experience freezing temperatures. Freezing water can expand and damage the internal plumbing of the product.
- Do not leave the heat warmer function on for long periods of time.
- This product is not intended for the use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience or knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the product by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with the product.
In the Box
- Smart Wash & Dry Electric Toilet Seat
- Manual Spanner
- Rubber gasket
- Spare front wash nozzle
- Spare rear wash nozzle
- PE inter
- Fix bracket
- Two metal brackets
- Two mounting bolts
- Two rubber sleeves
Before installation make sure there is a clean water outlet and 240V power socket near the toilet for the product to be connected to.
Install T valve
- Shut off the water to the toilets flush tank and unscrew the inlet pipe. (Picture 1)
- Connect the T valve with the gasket to the water pipe. (Picture 2)
Reconnect the toilet flush tank inlet pipe to the top of the T valve. (Picture 3). Do not turn the water back on yet.
Remove the Original Seat
Remove the original toilet seat. Loosen the nut and remove the seat.
Install the Fix Bracket
- Place the rubber sleaves into the seat installation holes of the toilet base.
- Place the fix bracket in place and install it with the metal brackets and mounting bolts.
Install the Bidet
- Push the bidet toilet seat into the fix bracket.
Connect Water Inlet Pipe
- Take out the clip from the connector of the T valve.
- Push the PE inter into the T valve connector.
- Reinstall the clip into the original position.
- Takeout the clip from the connector at the side of the bidet.
- Push the PE inter into the bidet connector.
- Reinstall the clip into the original position.
Prep and Test
- Plug the bidet into a power socket
- Turn the water back on by opening the valve.
- All indicator lights should turn on and water will start flowing into the inner water tank of the bidet. This process should take about 11 seconds. Indicators lights will turn off when done.
- Press the power button on the bidet controls. The power indicator light should turn on, indicating the bidet is ready for operation.
- Adjust the water and seat temperature as desired.
- Following operating instructions and test every function.
Rear Wash – Rear cleansing
Front Wash – Front feminine Cleansing
Intensity Adjustment – Adjust the pressure of the water through 4 different levels indicated by the LEDs next to the button.
Stop – Manually stop the rear wash, front wash or dryer function. (Automatically turns off after 2 minutes)
Position Adjustment – Adjust the position of the water jet of the front and rear washers whilst in use. Steps through 5 positions indicated by the LEDs next to the button.
Dry – Activate the drier function. Dryer level can be adjusted with the intensity buttons during use.
Nozzle Cleaning – Activate self-cleaning nozzle function. Only available when no one is sitting on the toilet. The nozzle also automatically self-cleanse before front and rear wash functions.
Deodorization – Turn on deodorization. Automatically activates when someone sits on the seat.
Water Temp. – Press the button and adjust the water temperature using the intensity buttons.
Seat Temp. – Press the button and adjust the seat temperature using the intensity buttons.
Lighting – Active the toilet light.
Energy Saving – Active power saving mode. Bidet enters power saving mode 1.5 minutes after the button is pressed.
Buzzes Once: Receives instruction from controller.
Buzzes Twice: Auto operation when user stands up.
Buzzes Three or More Times: Indication of malfunction.
Power Indicator: Active when the bidet is powered on. Flashing during a malfunction.
Seat Temperature Indicator: Active when the seat is heating. Flashing if the seat is overheated.
Water Temperature Indicator: Active when the water is heating. Flashing if the water is overheated.
Seat Indicator: Active when a user is seated. Flashing when water level is low.
Energy Saver Indicator: Active when the bidet enters energy saving mode.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Do not use corrosive solvents to clean the outside of the toilet seat.
- Do not use water to rinse any of the electrical equipment.
- Pull out the plug before cleaning as a precaution.
- Clean the toilet seat with a damp cloth.
- Unplug the bidet from the power socket
- Turn off the water inlet valve.
- Grip the bidet and pull away from the fixing bracket to remove from the toilet.
- Cleaner the surface of the bidet and the toilet.
- Reinstall the bidet ensuring it fits the bracket correctly.
- Plug the bidet back into power and turn on the water again.
Cleaning the Nozzles
Press the nozzle cleaning button so water sprays out. Press it again to extend the rear cleaning nozzle, press it once more to extend the front cleaning nozzle as well.
Clean the nozzles with a brush.
Replacing the Nozzles
Hold the front end of the nozzle tip and turn it counter-clockwise so that it extends and pulls off.
Replace it with a new nozzle y turn the nozzle tip clockwise.
Cleaning the Filter
The filter can be cleaned when the water pressure is too low or insufficient.
Close the shutoff valve of the water supply.
Disassemble the T valve and remove the filter.
Clean the filter with water and a brush. Do not use detergent to clean the filter.
Reinstall the filter and plumbing. Check all connections are secure and turn the water back on.
AC 220-240V, 50Hz
1520W (When intlet water temp is 15 degrees and the outlet temp and pressure is set to maximum.)
Power Cord Length
Over-heating protection, water and electrical isolation, Temp reset switch, over-dried protection.
Water Pressure Range
0.06Mpa – 0.75Mpa
Water Pressure Adjustment
Cleansing outlet flow rates
0.5-0.9L per minute
Seat Heater Power
Seat Surface Temp
4 levels (33C, 36C, 39C, Room Temp.)
Air Dryer Power
4 levels from 32C to 62C
Chemical absorption by deodorizer cartridge
You are welcome to contact our Support Team with any queries - please note that a photo or video of the issue can assist with identifying and resolving the issue.