Warnings and Considerations
- Keep the charger away from the water
- Do not place heavy objects on the product.
- Do not use the charger in high temperature or high humidity environment.
- Consider the type of phone case and its thickness when using the charger. Certain cases may inhibit the chargers ability to charge your phone.
- Wireless charging bracket x 1
- Air outlet clamp + screw cap x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
1. Clamp Assembly
The nut that connects to the main body is placed on the 360° ball head of the air outlet clamp. Attach the clamp to the main body by tightening the nut.
2. Connection to the Air Vent
Press and hold down on the spring loaded button to release the clamp grips and insert it on the horizontal fins of the air vent. Release the button and the clamp will grip the vent.
3. Connection to the car charger
Insert one end of the USB cable into the product as shown below. Insert the other end of the USB cable into a car charger or USB port.
Note: Fast charge and slow charge is automatically recognized. If the phone supports fast charge mode, it will automatically select fast charge mode.
1. All mobile phones that support wireless charging technology can be used in the charger directly. The phone will start to charge once it's inserted into the charger.
2. For phones that do not support wireless charging natively, external wireless receivers can be used to make the phone compatible with the charger.
NOTE: External receiver not included. Must be purchased separately.
Connect the receiver connector to the phone, straighten the receiver's cable to align with the phones charging port.
|Product material||ABS (fireproof material), aluminium alloy, silicone|
|Input Voltage||5V-2A, 9V-1.67A|
|Conversion efficiency||More than 75%|