Safety & Warnings
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- DO NOT use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
- DO NOT use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time. Allow at least 30 minutes cool down period in between uses. Extensive use could lead to the appliance overheating and reduce the life of the product.
- DO NOT leave the appliance unattended when in use or plugged in.
- To protect against the risk of electric shock, do not immerse the appliance, cord or powerboat in water or other liquids.
- DO NOT use in the bath, shower, spa, pool etc
- Always disconnect the power adapter from the power point after use.
- DO NOT use this appliance if it has been dropped or any part of the appliance (including cord or power adapter) has been damaged.
- DO NOT place this unit on other appliances, on uneven surfaces or where it could be subject to heat sources(e.g. radiators or stoves), direct sunlight,excessive dust.
- The appliance should always be switched off before disconnecting from the power supply.
- Never pull the cord to disconnect the power adapter from either the appliance or the power point. Grasp the plug/ adapter body.
- DO NOT operate the appliance or touch the power adapter with wet hands to reduce the risk of electric shock.
- DO NOT carry the appliance by the power cord.
- DO NOT use the appliance while sleeping or if feeling sleepy.
- DO NOT use this product before bed.The massager has a stimulating effect and may delay sleep.
- DO NOT use this product while in bed.
- DO NOT use machinery or heavy equipment while using this appliance.
- DO NOT cover the appliance while in use. The product will overheat and may cause fire,electrocution, damage to property or injury to persons.
- This appliance must not be used by persons insensitive to heat and other very vulnerable persons who are unable to react to overheating if using the Heat Function.
- Prolonged Heat application can result in skin burns.
- This appliance is intended for human use only.NOT for animals and pets.
- DO NOT Allow pets or animals to lie or chew on this appliance or on the electrical cords etc.
- This product is not suitable for children’s under 3 years
- If you have any concerns regarding your health, consult your doctor before using this appliance.
- Individuals with pacemakers should consult a physician before using this product.
- Massage should be pleasant and comfortable. Should pain or discomfort result, or if you experience pain in a muscle or joint for a prolonged period of time, stop use and consult your doctor.
- Never use any massager on the face, open wounds,discolored areas,and areas of poor circulation areas of the body that are swollen, burned, inflamed or where skin eruptions or sores are present.
- Position the power supply cord properly so that it will not be walked on or pinched by items placed on or against it.
- DO NOT store or use the appliance near or in high temperature areas.
- ONLY for indoor domestic use! Industrial or commercial use invalidates the warranty. No liability can be accepted for any damage caused by non compliance with these instructions or any other improper use or mishandling of appliance.
This appliance will automatically turn off after approximately 15 minutes of operation.
DO NOT use for more than 15 minutes at a time without a 30 minutes cool down period in between.
This should not be considered as a substitute for manually turning off your appliance. Always remember to turn off and unplug when not in use.
- Before first use,please read the Instruction Manual carefully.
- Insert the small plug end of the power adapter into the front of the massager as shown.
- Plug the power adapter end into the power point and switch on.
- The appliance is now ready for use.
Massage Control Operation
Press the power button and the massage will start. Press the button again and the massage stops.
Rotation direction function
Press the direction button to enable the massage head to rotate in the opposite direction.
Adjustable speed button providing 3 different speeds, from low,medium and high depending your preference.
Press the Heating button to control the heating function in the massage head. The massage head will warm up when you activate this function.
To turn the heat function off, press the “Heat” button again.
NOTE: The massager / Heat will automatically turn off after approx. 15 minutes, or alternatively,you can manually turn off before the 15 minutes passed.
- Turn off and unplug appliance prior to cleaning.
- DO NOT immerse the appliance in water, or any other liquid.
- Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge.
- NEVER allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the appliance especially the control panel, power socket or power adapter.
- NEVER use abrasive cleaners, solvents, steel wool, sourcing pads, brushes, or strong chemicals that might or might not be flammable and / or damaging to the product to clean.
- After you have finished using the appliance, unplug the power adapter and disconnect from the appliance.
- Store the appliance safely in its box and in a dry place.
- DO NOT wind the power cord around the appliance body as this will damage the cord overtime. Simply loop the cable and place next to the appliance.