- Folding and unfolding of the massage chair should be performed by two people.
- Always place the chair on a flat, stable surface. Make sure all legs are at the same level to avoid instability which may lead to injury.
- Carry out maintenance checks on the chair Make sure all screws are secured and not deteriorated or frayed. Make sure there are no cracks.
- Do not overload the chair beyond the recommended weight limit. This could result in damage to the chair and serious injury to the user. Do not put your fingers into any gaps in the chair or into the buckle on the bottom.
- Do not use alcohol based cleaners when cleaning the PVC cover. This can cause damage to the material. Wipe clean with a damp cloth only.
Setting up Your Chair
- Open chair and unfold it.
- All legs have to be on a flat surface.
- Check the chair carefully before using it.
1 Open the package put the chair on a flat surface.
2 open the legs, make sure they are at the same level
3 Adjust the height of the seat according to you requirements
4 Adjust the height of the armrest according to your requirements
5 Remove the headrest from the packaging.
6 Insert the tube of the headrest into the tube of the chair.
7 Fix the tube with a screw.
8 Adjust the headrest according to your requirements.
The chair has to be folded/unfolded by an adult.
Check and tighten all screws before using.
Always place the product on a flat and stable surface, make sure all the legs are at the same level to avoid instability.
Do not overload the chair beyond the recommended weight limit. This could result in serious injuries to the user. Do not put your fingers into the gap of the chair.
Do not use alcohol based cleaners when cleaning the chair surface. This could cause damage to the material. Please use clear water on a clean cloth when wiping the chair.