Safety & Instruction
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions below should always be followed.
• To reduce the risk of electrocutions:
• Do not handle charger with wet hands.
• Do not immerse in water or other liquid.
• Do not use while bathing.
• Do not place or store product where it can fall or be pulled into a tub, shower stall or sink.
• Do not reach for a product that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
• Check the charger cord for damage before the first use and during the life of the product.
• To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire, serious injury or damage to issue:
• Do not plug this device into a voltage system that is different from the voltage system specified on the device or charger.
• Do not use this product if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped into any liquid. Contact your local distributor.
• Do not direct water under the tongue, into the ear, nose or other delicate areas. This product is capable of producing pressures that may cause serious damage in these areas. See operation instructions for correct usage.
• Use this product only as indicated in these instructions or recommended by your dental professional.
• Fill the reservoir with water or other dental professional recommended solutions only.
• Do not drop or insert any foreign object into any opening on the product.
• Keep charging unit and cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not operate where oxygen or aerosol sprays are being used.
• Do not use mouthwash/rinse that contains iodine, bleach or tea tree oil.
• Do not use while wearing any oral jewellery. Remove prior to use.
• Do not use if you have an open wound on your tongue or in your mouth.
• Closely instruct people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge, concerning the use of the product.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the product.
- Transparent top cover/water tank
- Charging port
- Bottom cover
- Jet tips (standard tip, periodontal tip, nasal tip)
- Power switch
- Mode switch (Normal/Soft/Pulse for teeth, Sinus for nose cleaning)
- Mode/charging indicator
- Extension tube
- Charging cable
1. Unscrew and pull out the water tank.
2. Unscrew and pull out the bottom cover.
3. Insert the nozzle into the nozzle socket, and erect it. The nozzle is 360° free direction adjusting.
4. Pull out the extension tube from the bottom of the appliance.
5. Fill the reservoir with water to max mark and connect it to the body.
6. Direct the jet stream at a 90° angle to your gum line.
7. Turn on the appliance and choose suitable modes.
8. Close lips to avoid splashing but allow water to flow freely from mouth into the sink. For best
result, start in the molar area (back teeth) working towards the front teeth. Glide jet tip along gum line and pause briefly between teeth.
9. Continue until all areas around and between teeth have been cleaned.
10. When finished, turn off the appliance. Empty water tank and dry it before storing.
Please make sure the extension tube is emerged in water, in case no water comes out. Mode 4 "Sinus" is designed for nose rinse.