Please read all instructions and keep a copy of this manual handy for future reference.
- Please consider the load capacity of your home electricity when you use this unit.
- The water in the tank must never exceed the MAX marking, nor be below the MIN marking when the cooling function is in use.
- Don't lean or knock the unit when it is filled with water, as the water may spill.
- When there is no water, or a low amount of water in the tank, attempting to start the COOL function will result in the unit sounding a tone and the water pump not starting up.
- Please unplug the unit when it is not being used.
- Wipe the surface of the unit down with a damp cloth. Do not clean the surface with any chemicals or solvents, and do not apply water directly to the unit surface.
- Do not let children play around the unit unsupervised while it is in operation.
- Do not run the unit in direct sunshine.
- Please ensure that nothing is blocking the air inlets or outlets.
- Place the unit on a flat, stable surface during use.
- Do not use the unit in bathrooms, near swimming pools or similar locations.
- Avoid using powerboards or extension cords with this unit.
- Do not use the unit in an area with flammable liquids or gases
- Ensure the unit is not placed where it can get wet from rain or other sources of liquid.
- This appliance is not intended for use by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they receive supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person who is responsible for their safety and supervision.
- If you notice that the unit is noisy or the airflow is not optimal, the filters may need cleaning.
- Please unplug the unit from the power before any cleaning or maintenance.
- Do not touch the power cord or plug with wet hands.
|1. Rotation vane||6. Remote control holder||11. Water tank|
|2. Display panel||7. Handle||12. Power cord bracket|
|3. Water level indicator||8. Cooling pad knob||13. Power cord|
|4. Casters||9. Cooling pad holder||14. Water tank knob|
|5. Control Panel||10. Dust-proof filter|
|Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order.
If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug and contact Kogan.com support.
Clockwise from (1):
Cooling / humidifier
Plug the unit into a power source. The cooler will sound a tone to indicate the unit is in standby mode.Under this mode, you can only use the ON/SPEED button.
- OFF: Press to stop all functions and put the unit into standby mode.
- ON/SPEED: While in standby mode, pressing this button will start the unit up in medium speed, at which point the unit will automatically switch to low speed within 3 seconds.
- MODE: Press to switch from normal to natural mode. Press again to enter into sleep mode. The LED will light up on indicate which mode the unit is in.
- SWING: Press to activate the rotation vane. The LED indicating this mode will light up. Press this button again to cancel the vane rotation.
- COOLING: Press to activate the cooling function. Please note, that upon pressing this button, the wind speed will switch automatically to LOW speed and the air speed will shut off while the evaporation mechanism starts up. This may take up to 3 minutes, at which point the unit will start functioning correctly. You can then adjust the speed and modes as normal.
- TIMER: Press to set the timing functions from 0.5 hours (30 minutes) to 7.5 hours.
Water shortage indicator: while operating in the cooling mode, if the water level drops below the LOW water level, the unit will sound a 10 second warning, then the cooling function will be shut off automatically.
The unit will automatically shut down if the water tank is removed.
You should refill the water tank before each use of the cooling function. To do this, rotate the water tank lock knob and pull the tank out from the unit (as shown below).
|Step One||Step Two||Step Three||Step Four|
|Water tank locked||Water tank Unlocked||Water tank removed||Filling Water tank|
Water level indicator
- Do not fill the water tank to a level exceeding the MAX water mark.
- Be sure to use clean tap water.
- Upon first use, it is normal for the tank to have a slight odour. This will not affect your health.
By using the ice-box, the water in the tank can be kept cooler for longer, which in turn will keep the air being expelled from the unit cooler for up to 4 hours.
- Put the ice-box in the freezer until it is completely frozen.
- Put the frozen ice-box into the water tank and lock the tank. After approximately 10 minutes the water in the tank should have cooled down by quite a bit.
- To assist in continual cooling, two ice-boxes have been supplied.
Using Remote Control
- Open the battery cover of the remote control and insert a 3V CR2032 battery.
- Please point the remote towards the receiver when using the remote.
- If the battery voltage is low, please open the battery cover as shown below and replace with a new CR2032 battery. Please take note of the positive and negative poles when placing the battery. Then replace the battery cover.
Precautions for Usage
To avoid accidents caused by misuse and to ensure convenient, effective performance, several warnings and cautions are given below.
- If the product has any form of failure or malfunction, please unplug it immediately and contact the Kogan.com customer support team. Do not attempt to disassemble or replace the parts yourself. Disassembly or modifications will affect the safety of the product and the warranty. Kogan.com are not liable for products that have been tampered with.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands.
- Never insert wooden sticks, metal rods or any other objects into the air inlet and outlet. It may cause damage, electric shock or water leakage.
- Do not spray insecticides or flammable sprays near the unit.
- Avoid placing objects or allowing people to stand close to the outlet.
- Do not pull on the power cord while moving the product.
- Inspect the power cord before use to ensure the covering isn't cracked or split.
- Do not bend the power cord, or rest heavy objects on it.
- Always disconnect the power plug from the power outlet and empty the water tank if you are not planning on using the unit for an extended period of time.
- Never use the unit near a bathtub, shower or swimming pool.
- Do not use the unit directly below the power outlet.
- Do not cover the unit during use.
- Do not pull on the rotation vane during use as it may cause damage.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Turn the power off and unplug the unit before performing any cleaning.
- Do not use any chemicals on the surface of the unit.
- Remove dust by simply wiping the unit with a soft cloth.
- If the surface is particularly dirty you can clean the unit with a damp cloth, then wipe dry with a soft dry towel.
If there is too much dust and debris on the air filter, performance will be affected. During use, it is recommended that the filter be cleaned at least once a month.
- Remove the filter net first, then the wet curtain assembly can also be removed (as shown to right).
- Use a brush to clean the filter net.
- The wet curtain assembly can be dipped into water to clean. Leave the wet curtain assembly out to dry in the air before replacing it.
Water Tank Cleaning
- Unplug the unit from the power, then unlock the water tank lock.
- Remove the water tank from the unit.
- Use a towel to clean any residue from the tank, then flush the tank out with clean water.
- Wipe the body of the unit down with a damp cloth. Do not apply water directly to the unit.
- Do not use corrosive cleaners, detergents or solvents.
Installation After Cleaning
- Insert the water tank, wet curtain assembly and air filter net. Check that all parts are correctly in place, and that the water tank is locked securely.
- Plug the unit into a power outlet and ensure the unit is running smoothly.
- If the unit is not being used for an extended period of time, it should be unplugged from the power outlet. Ensure the wet curtain assembly and air filter net are dry, and that the water tank is completely empty.
- Store the unit in a dry, cool location with a plastic bag or sheet covering the outlets to prevent excessive dust build-up.
Rated Voltage: 220-240 V
Rated Frequency: 50Hz
Rated Power: 11OW
Noise (High Speed Mode): 66dB
Dimensions: 408.4mm x 281.9mm x 889.1mm
Net Weight: 7kg
Packaged Weight: 9.8kg