To confirm whether a wall mount is compatible with your TV, please refer to the VESA specifications and weight restrictions on the wall mount product listing.
How Do I Find The VESA Specification?
All Kogan wall mounts and TVs conform to the VESA mounting standard. Please follow the steps below to check if your TV’s VESA specifications match up with the wall mount.
1. Consult Your TV's Listing Or User Manual For The VESA Pattern
You can find the VESA pattern in the ‘Specifications’ section of the TV listing or in the manual. The VESA pattern is listed as a fixed value, such as 200 x 200, and should look like this:
2. Check The Mounting Screw Required Is Compatible With The Wall Mount Listing
3. Check The TV VESA Specifications Are Compatible With The Wall Mount Specifications
4. Confirm The Maximum Weight Capacity
5. Connect The TV Mount To Your Wall
Unless otherwise noted, the TV mount must be connected either directly through a concrete wall or the wooden studs within a plastered wall, as pictured below.
For complete installation instructions, please refer to the user manual located at the bottom of the wall mount listing.