Safety and Warnings
- Do not use the device over any scar or wounds on your skin.
- Do not use the microcrystalline exfoliating head more than once a week and for no longer than 5 minutes at a time.
- Do not push or force the tip of the blackhead remover into your skin. The suction provided by the tool is enough force to perform the task of removing blackheads.
- After using the blackhead remover, skin may be red and inflamed, this is a normal reaction to the cleansing process. Skin will return to its normal state after roughly 30 minutes.
- Ensure to moisturize and use sunscreen after using the blackhead remover.
- Do not use facial scrub or other exfoliating products before and after the treatment.
- Do not operate the blackhead remover with wet hands.
- Do not leave the active blackhead remover on a single spot on your skin for longer than 3 seconds.
- Do not use the blackhead remover in the same spot more than once during use.
Beauty Head - Interchangable suction and exfoliating probes
LED Screen - Displays the current suction level
Strength Increase - Increase suction power
Strength Decrease - Decrease suction power
On/Off - Power button
Microcrystalline Exfoliator Beauty Head
The microcrystalline exfoliating head has a large surface area and high suction. It is used for massaging and exfoliating the skin.
Do not use the exfoliating probe more than once a week and for no longer than 5 minutes at a time.
Comedo Suction Beauty Head
The largest suction head with the highest suction strength. Used for massaging the skin, removing grease particles and blackheads. This is the general purpose beauty head.
Fine Lines Beauty Head
The oval shape beauty head makes working and massaging in sensitive small areas easier such as, the corner of the eyes, edge of the nose, and corners of the mouth.
Cleansing Pores Beauty Head
Similar to the Comedo Suction Beauty Head, this beauty head is used for massaging the skin, removing grease particles and blackheads. The suction is weaker and is more suitable for sensitive skin.
1. Make sure your hands are dry before using the blackhead remover.
2. Please ensure that the filter sponge is dry and has been installed in the filter cup before the treatment.
Installing the Filter Sponge
3. To soften pores before using the blackhead remover cover your face with a warm damp towel for 3 minutes.
4. Install the desired beauty head on the blackhead remover and turn the device on.
5. Starting with the suction at its lowest level, start using the blackhead remove on your skin and increase the level as necessary.
- Do not go back and forth in the same line. Preferably work in one direction only.
- Do not hold the blackhead remove in the same position longer than 3 seconds.
- Starting from your chin, move the head of the blackhead remover out towards your cheeks.
- Place the blackhead remover on your forehead and move from the center to the side.
- Place the beauty instrument in the T area, at the bridge of the nose and between the brows, and move up and down.
Cleaning and Care
- Do not use water to clean the blackhead remover.
- The blackhead remover can be wiped down with a dry or damp cloth.
- The filter sponges can be cleaned using soap and water. Ensure the sponges are dry before being reinstalled in the blackhead remover.
- Avoid storing the blackhead remover with low to no battery. Charge the unit before storage.