Safety and Warnings
- Built-in pump power supply rated at: 220-240V, 50/60Hz, 95W.
- Unplug the mattress from the power supply before maintenance and cleaning.
- Do not use is if the power cord or electronics are damaged.
- Inflation and deflation should take no more than 5 minutes. Avoid running the motor for longer than 5 minutes at a time to avoid overheating and damage.
- The air vent should be kept free of debris
- The mattress should be inflated properly before placing weight onto it.
- Product must be stored in a dry location.
- It is common for air to leak slowly over time. Reinflate the mattress when needed.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
Note: Diagrams for illustration purpose only. May not reflect actual product. Not to scale.
Inflation Using Electric Pump
Inflation Using Hand Pump
*Hand pump not included
Deflation with Electric Pump
Cleaning and Storage
- If the mattress gets dirty, use a clean damp cloth and wipe the surface gently. Do not use harsh detergents to clean. Fold and store after mattress is dried. Check the mattress for damage before each use.
- Before storing the mattress, release all the air. Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not place sharp or heavy objects near or on top of the mattress. Doing so will cause damage and tears.
- If the mattress has been damaged by a puncture the hole can be patched using the provided patch kit.
To Repair :
- Completely deflate the airbed.
- Clean and dry the damaged area.
- Apply a repair patch and smooth out any air bubbles.
Note: Never use other liquid glue or adhesive fabric, only use the repair patch like the one provided.