Should you be experiencing difficulty pairing your AirPods, please attempt these steps to connect:
- If you have already paired in the past, go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the icon next to your AirPods. Then tap Forget This Device. If you have not paired in the past skip to step two.
- Put your AirPods in the case and close the lid. Wait 15 seconds, then open the lid.
- Do not remove the AirPods from the case, as this will cancel the pairing process.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash amber a few times, then flash white.
- Place your AirPods in their case close to your device. Follow the steps on your iOS device's screen.
If these steps do not work, ensure that all of the following steps have been completed:
- You have fully charged your AirPods, the AirPods case and the device you are attempting to connect to.
- Your device has been reset and updated to the latest software.
- Bluetooth has been activated on your device and is connected to your AirPods and not another device.
If you require any assistance with this process, or are unable to connect following these steps, our support team will be able to assist further.