We have installation services available for purchase for some Kogan split systems.
If you have purchased a separate installation from our website, an authorised technician will be scheduled to visit the property to install your brand-new split system air conditioner.
Your installation package includes standard single-storey back-to-back installation. This package includes:
- Licensed installer
- Compliance certificates (mandatory in VIC and ACT)
- Up to 2.5 metres of pipework connecting the indoor head unit and outdoor compressor unit
- Up to 20 metres of internal roof cable run (please check your switchboard to ensure you have sufficient electrical capacity and room for another circuit)
- PVC ducting to conceal pipework and electrical connections
- Weatherproof safety isolation switch mounted near the outdoor unit
When To Expect Contact
The installer will contact you within one week of purchase to arrange an installation date with you.
This is to allow time for the product to be delivered prior to installation.
If you have received your unit and you have yet to be contacted to arrange this installation, Zwecks Trade can be contacted on 02 8379 8072 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a date and time for the installation. Simply quote the Kogan.com order reference that the installation was purchased on, and the installation can be scheduled easily.
Alternatively, if you have not been contacted to arrange a time for your split system to be installed please reach out to our Customer Care Team for an update and we will escalate this claim to ensure that a technician comes to your property in an adequate timeframe.