This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to upgrade your TV firmware.
IMPORTANT: Please double-check that your TV product code is 'KALED75JU8100GA'
Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must read 'KALED75JU8100GA' exactly.
If you're unsure about your TV product code, please contact our Support Team for assistance.
What you need: a USB memory stick and the firmware file
You will need a USB stick like this:
Please ensure that the memory stick is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
Next, you will need to download an upgrade file. Your 'KALED75JU8100GA' has a firmware update available at the following link:
KALED75JU8100GA Firmware Upgrade
Please right-click on the file link and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
To successfully update your TV's firmware, please follow these steps:
- After downloading the above firmware, copy the .bin file to an empty USB memory stick. Please ensure this USB is less than 8GB in size and is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows or 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
- Power off the TV at the power outlet.
- Insert the USB stick into the USB port located on the side of the unit.
- Power on the TV at the power outlet.
- The LED indicator on the TV will flash green, indicating that the update has begun. Your TV will now complete the firmware upgrade. It will take a few minutes, and then the LED indicator will stop flashing.
- Once finished, power off the TV at the power outlet.
- Remove the USB stick and power on the TV at the power outlet.
If you encounter any issues after the firmware update has been completed, please try performing a factory reset and then attempt to use the TV again.
Please feel free to contact our Support Team at any time during this process.