Safety and Warnings
- This device must be used in an environment where the ambient temperature is between 5°C (41°F) and 35°C (95°F)
- Do not expose the device to rain or humidity and keep it away from liquids. If water or other liquid is spilled on the unit, switch off the unit immediately and wait until it is completely dry before turning it back on.
- Do not expose the device to solar radiation.
- Do not use strong solvents, liquid detergents or other chemicals on or near the surface of the device to prevent corrosion or deterioration of the surface.
- Do not expose the device to dusty environments.
- Do not use the device during a gas leak.
- Do not expose the device to strong magnetic or electrical fields.
- You can pass the device through airport X-ray detectors. However, it is recommended that you do not pass your device through the magnetic detection portals or expose it to portable detectors.
- Do not place any objects on the device.
- Do not place the device on an uneven or unstable surface.
- Ensure that the device is protected from falls or other shocks that many damage it.
- Do not leave the device on or in change on your knees or any other part of your body to avoid the risk of heat-related injuries.
- Turn off the unit before transporting or covering it with materials that do not allow for optimum air circulation.
- Do not use damaged power cords, accessories or the peripherals with your device.
- We recommend the exclusive use the accessories (power supply...) supplied with the device.
- Use only original batteries. Replacing the battery with an incorrect battery can lead to an explosion risk.
- Do not disassemble, modify or repair the device yourself, otherwise the guarantee will be voided.
- Please save your important content regularly to avoid data loss.
- Our company disclaims all responsibility for any loss or suppression of elements contained in the device due to improper use of the hardware or software, lack of maintenance or any other accidental event.
1. Front Camera-Webcam
Use this camera for your video calls or to take pictures.
3. Port USB type A
This port is compatible with USB devices such as a keyboard, mouse, flash memory reader (USB keys, memory card readers...),external hard disk, printer.
4. Power outlet
Power outlet for power supply when connected to an adapter.
5. Charging indicator
This indicator lights up while the tablet is charging.
6. Mini HDMI port (High-Defini-tion Multimedia Interface)
This port allows you to connect your tablet to an HDMI-compatible device such as a TV, monitor or projector.
7. Power supply indication
9. Touch pad
The touch pad lets you enjoy the features of a mouse. It offers an intuitive interface thanks to the multi-gesture features.
The microphone lets you use your tablet’s voice commands, make audio/video calls, or make audio recordings.
11. Power button
A long press of this button allows you to turn your notebook on or off.
12. Port USB type A
13. Head and microphone jack
Use this port to connect external speakers or headphones to your tablet. You can also connect headphones with an external microphone.
14. Micro-SD card reader
The micro-SD Card reader allows you to read or write on micro-SD-HC / micro-SDXC memory cards.
Charge the battery of your device
- Plug the power adapter into a grounded electrical outlet.
Note: Charge your Kogan device before using it for the first time.
Please read the following instructions for the battery of your Kogan device carefully:
- Only a technician authorized by Kogan is authorized to remove and handle the battery.
- Your Kogan battery may present a fire or burn hazard if removed or disassembled.
- Please observe the information on the device’s warning labels to prevent injury.
- There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect model.
- Do not throw the battery into the fire.
- Do not attempt to short-circuit the Kogan battery.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the battery or reassemble the battery.
- Stop using the battery if it leaks.
- The battery and its components must be recycled or disposed of properly.
- Keep the battery and its components out of the reach of children.
Switching on/off your device
Turn on your device by pressing the power button for a long time.
Turn off your device:
- Open the Start menu
- Press the Stop button