Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before installing the sensors and retain for reference.
- Use caution when working around excessive air pressure in car tyres.
- Deflate the tyre before attempting installation of internal tyre sensors.
- Keep the lithium button batteries away from children
- Dispose of the lithium batteries correctly with regards to the local waste policies
The tyre pressure monitoring system application can be download from App Store and Play Store by searching for “Smart TPMS” or by scanning the QR code below for a direct download The application is supported on Android phones using Android 4.3 and above, and iPhones using iOS 7.0 and above
- The mobile phone must support Bluetooth 4.0 and above
Pairing Smart TPMS Devices
Open the “Smart TPMS” application on your mobile device. You will be prompted to turn on the Bluetooth if it is not already active.
At the main interface, select one of the 4 “band device” options
Select “Manual Matching” to manual input sensor information or “Automated to automatically scan for sensor information
In "Manual Matching” mode select one of the tyre position options and enter the sensor ID. Repeat this for every sensor.
*The sensor ID is specified at the end of this user guide
In "Automatch” mode select “click to scan” and a timer will count down as the app scans for devices.
As the app is scanning, with the TPMS device install the battery slowly into the half way position and it will being to emit a Bluetooth signal.
When the device pairs successfully with the application the battery can be installed all the way in the correct position.
Repeat this for every sensor.
Do not push the battery in rapidly or the pairing will fail.
When pairing is complete return to the main screen where tyre data is scanned and displayed into the interface.
A voice message will play, "Tire pressure and temperature is normal, enjoy your driving”
Open settings with the button in the top left corner of the main interface.
Auto Start: The APP will automatically start when the phone is powered on
Voice Alarm: The mobile phone will trigger a voice message alarm if the safety values of the sensor are exceeded.
Pressure Unit: Bar, Psi, kPa
Pressure-Range: Set the minimum and maximum tyre pressures which will trigger the Voice Alarm. Refer to the car user manual or tyre specifications to identifying your preferred settings. Default settings are set to 1.8 and 3.0 Bar respectively.
Temp-Unit: Cycle between Celsius °C and Fahrenheit °F.
Temp-Range: Set the maximum temperature that you do not want the tyre to exceed. Refer to car user manual or tyre specifications to identify your preferred settings. Default value is 65°C.
Restore Defaults Settings: Revert to original settings
|Screw the anti-tamper nut in place||Screw the anti-tamper nut in place||Screw the anti-tamper nut counter clockwise so that it makes contact with the sensor|
*Keep the wrench safe and accessible as it will be needed to remove the sensors.
Replacing the Battery
Place sensor into battery
|Open the external sensor by rotating the tool clock wise.||Replace the CR1632 battery|
Please note: the top of the sensor should be inserted into the battery replacement tool, not the side with the air gauge input.
*Batteries used for external sensor: CR1632 lithium button cells
Sensor ID codes
Sensor ID codes can be found with the quick start guide that came delivered with the product.
No data is displayed after initial pairing of sensors.
- TPMS sensor data may only be available after the vehicle exceeds 20kmph while driving or after the vehicle has been driven for 11 minutes, or if the instantaneous tyre pressure is at or below 0.3 bar the sensor will enter a power saving mode.
Sensors have been paired and the vehicle is running but no values are displayed.
- Restart the application and confirm that Bluetooth is turned on. Data will be received in two minutes under normal circumstances.
Application interface indicates abnormal tyre conditions but no voice prompt is heard.
- Confirm that the voice message function is activated in settings. Also ensure the phone is not in silent mode or media volume is set to minimum.
Excessive tyre pressure difference found in first installation.
- After first installation the air pressure of the tyre may not yet be completed passed through to the sensor. The sensor will read the correct pressure value as the air is distributed after 5-10 minutes of driving. This only occurs at first installation.