A factory reset can resolve many common issues with handsets.
Please be aware that this process will erase any user data and applications currently stored on the unit, so please ensure that you have backed up any important files first.
To complete a hard reset, follow the steps below:
- Switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power button.
- Go to 'Settings' and access 'Backup & Reset.'
- Select 'Factory Data Reset' and tap 'Reset Phone.'
- Choose 'Erase Everything' this will wipe all data from the phone.
- In the next step select 'OK' to confirm.