Safety and Warnings
NOTICE: READ CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
CAUTION: TO AVOID THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE TO WATER OR RAIN.
- Unplug or disconnect the appliance from the power supply before using and servicing.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Do not use the motor for extended time period. Inflate for no more than 5 minutes and deflate for no more than 5 minutes. Make sure motor's run time does not exceeds 5 minutes.
- The air vent on the cover should be kept free of debris during use.
- Product must be stored in a dry location.
- It is normal for the airbed to deflate slightly during use. Re-inflate the bed when necessary.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision. (For EU market)
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. (For market other than EU)
NOTE: This product is not intended for commercial use.
NOTE: Drawings for illustration purpose only. May not reflect actual product. Not to scale.
CLEANING & STORAGE:
- If product gets dirty, use a clean damp cloth and wipe gently on PVC surface. Do not use harsh detergents to clean. Fold and store after product is dried.
- Before storing the product, release all the air. Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not place sharp or heavy objects near or on top of the mattress. Doing so will cause damage and tears.
Meaning of crossed–out wheeled dustbin:
Do not dispose of electrical appliances as unsorted municipal waste, use separate collection facilities. Contact your local government for information regarding the collection systems available.
If electrical appliances are disposed of in landfills or dumps, hazardous substances can leak into the groundwater and get into the food chain, damaging your health and well-being.
When replacing old appliances with new ones, the retailer is legally obligated to take back your old appliance for disposals at least free of charge.
Electric Pump Inflation
Manual Pump Inflation
Electric Pump Deflation