A factory reset can resolve many common issues with handsets.
Please be aware that this process will erase any user data and applications currently stored on the unit, so please ensure that you have backed up any important files first.
To complete a hard reset, follow the steps below:
- Hold down the Power button to turn off the device.
- Press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- When the POCO logo appears, release the Power button.
- Let go of Volume Up button when 'Recovery Mode' appears.
- Select "Wipe Data" by using Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm it.
- After that choose "Wipe All Data". Use Volume Down to navigate and the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Reboot" and "Reboot to system" by using the Power button.
- The last step is to select "OK" by using the Power key.