The Kogan Wirelss Handsfree Car Kit, lets you stream music and calls directly from your wireless device to your car FM stereo system. The built-in microphone provides you with an amazing hands free function, it also features a USB that lets you stream your favorite MP3 tunes to your car's stereo system and charge your phone simultaneously. The Bluetooth chip can be used with a wide range of device which can make your driving more interesting.
- Wirelessly transmit phone call from mobile phone to car FM Stereo system
- Switch from music to Hands-free mode automatically when receiving call
- Built-in Microphone
- Supports music playing from USB
- Detect and display the voltage of Car Battery when power on
- Full 206 channels optional from 87.5-108.0MHz
- Low voltage warning: Less than 12V (voice prompt)
- Incoming call number announcement
- Supports last call redial
This device can be paired as a hands free kit with any compatible wireless enabled devices.
First use and Pairing
- Plug the FM Transmitter into the vehicles cigarette lighter or power port.
- The device will power on automatically and display the cars battery voltage for 5 seconds.
- The devices will then enter pairing mode where the the frequency can be changed.
1.1 Pairing FM frequency
- Choose a unused FM radio frequency on your car stereo between (87.5~108MHz)
- Long press "" Button until LED display flashes.
- Adjust this FM Transmitter to the same frequency: press "" button to increase frequency, press "" button to reduce frequency.
1.2 Pairing Bluetooth
- Activate your mobile phone's wireless, then search new device for "C26S"
- Select and connect it, with voice prompt "Paired".
(Tips: Using Bluetooth for the first time, pairing wireless is needed. In normal use, all Andriod phones can auto-connect, some iOS devices may pair manually.)
Noise can be avoid by ensuring the FM channel used by the transmitter is not current occupied by any local radio signals. use your car stereo to scan for unoccupied FM frequencies and adjust the transmitter to suit the new frequency.
When adjusting the volume make sure the volume on your phone is set to maximum before adjusting the volume on the car stereo.
Dual USB Charge Ports
USB charging uses 3.4A which is shared across the 2 USB ports.
Larger power consuming devices such as Ipads and tablets should use the 2.4A capable USB port for faster charging (denoted by the power symbol).
USB Flash Drive Support
Insert a USB flash drive containing MP3 files into the top USB port. It will play and transmit the MP3 files automatically.
Note: Only the top USB port can be used for this function (denoted with the music symbol).
The music from the mobile phone will be streamed to the transmitter after setup. When there is music playing and there is an incoming call, the transmitter will automatically switch to telephone mode.
When making a call, you can only dial the phone number by your mobile phone, but once the call is connected handsfree function will be active.
Handsfree Quick Guide
On FM Transmitter
1. Answer / hang up the call:
Press Button: answer the call
2. Play and Pause the music;
Press Button; Play the music
3. Adjust the Volume:
Press and hold the "" button for a long time to Increase the volume
Long press "" button, LED frequency Jitter,
5. Choose music:
Press the "" button to play the next song
|Wireless Version||ATS 4.2||Music Format||MP3, WMA|
|Screen Display||Yellow LED digital display||USB (Max capacity)||32GB|
|Frequency Range||87.5-108.0MHZ||FM Transmit Distance||~3 m|
|Frequency Stability||±10ppml||Item Wight||30g|
|Input Voltage||12-24V||Item Dimensions||34*34*78mm|