A - Night Light
B - Ultrasonic Speaker
C - Indicator Lights
D - AC Pass Through (only for UL plugs)
F - Night Light Switch
- Ultrasonic Sound area of effect: up to 500 square metres.
- Size: Approximately 12.4 x 7 x 4.5cm
- Weight: Approximately 140g
- Power: 220V-240V/50Hz
- Power Consumption: 8W max
Directions for Use
- Plug the product into an available wall socket.
- A wall socket closest to where you are encountering pests is recommended.
- If no pests are currently being encountered, it is recommended to place the product in a central location.
- If multiple devices are purchased for use for the one room or building, it is recommended to place them in evenly spaced areas.
- When plugged in, the product will automatically power up and the three Indicator Lights (C, above) will light up.
- The Orange light will stay on constantly - this indicates the product’s Ionic feature is on and working.
- The Red light will flash slowly - this indicates the product’s Electro-Vibrawave technology is on and working.
- The Green light will flash rapidly - this indicates the product’s Ultrasonic sound feature is on and working.
- To adjust the Night Light, plus use the Night Light Switch on the side of the unit (F, above). There are three settings for the Night Light:
- Off will disable the Night Light completely.On will keep the Night Light turned on.
- Sensor activates the Night Light only when all other lights in the room are off and the room is dark.
- For optimum effect, do not have anything blocking the product such as furniture. The ultrasonic sound produced by the product does not pass through solid objects or barriers such as walls, doors, or floors.
- Only use the product indoors - not for outdoor use where it can be exposed to water.
- It is normal to see a slight increase in the amount of pests not long after installing the product. The pests are simply being flushed out from walls and their nests and will soon disappear altogether.
- The product is designed to be safe around humans, pets, and household electronics.
- Do not use in the same area as pet rodents (such as hamsters, mice, gerbils, rats, chinchillas, ferrets, guinea pigs, prairie dogs, and rabbits).
- Do not plug any large appliances into the AC pass through.
- The product is 100% maintenance free and does not have any serviceable parts.
- The product is designed to be safe for use around common household electronics such as stereos, TVs, and kitchen appliances.
- However, we do recommend to consult an electrician before using the product if you have customer electronic systems such as an ‘X-10’ wiring setup.