- Ensure the pegs are securely installed.
- Allow 24 hours for the mattress to fully expand after opening for the first time.
- Avoid continuous exposure to sunlight as it will cause the canvas to weaken. Fading is a sign of this.
- Condition canvas before use by washing with a garden hose and allowing to dry. This causes stitching thread to swell and allow a seal to form. Wipe surface with cold water after use and use a brush and mild detergent to remove marks.
- When storing, ensure the swag is completely clean and dry. Store unrolled to extend product life.
|1 x Swag Tent||1 x Waterproof Carry Bag||3 x Poles||8 x Pegs||2 x Rope||1 x Floor Matt|
- Fasten the swag on the floor with the L-shaped pins by sliding them through the rings and pinning them at each corner of the swag.
- Roll out the mattress inside the swag.
- Join the long poles together and slide them through the sleeves at the head and foot of the swag, fasten them and hook the C-clips onto the pole.
- Connect guide line from head end to tree or with a peg.
- Zip up the mesh lining.