Safety and Warnings
All users of this appliance must read and understand this Instruction Manual before operating.
• Ensure that all electrical connections are kept clean and dry.
• Do not use the fan near heat sources or areas where it may get splashed with water
such as a shower, laundry or bathroom.
• Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
• Never stick anything through the fan guards while the fan is operating.
• Ensure that the fan is on a flat and secure surface before being switched on.
• If not being used for an extended period of time, please unplug the unit from the power
When unplugging the fan, please pull on the plug itself. Never pull on the power cord.
|1 - Front Guard||2 - Guard Ring||3 - Spinner Cap||4 - Fan Blades|
|5 - Guard Nut||6 - Back Guard||7 - Motor Shaft||8 - Handles|
|9 - Rear Motor Housing||10 - Stand Cap||11 - Remote Control||12 - Base|
|13 - Controls||14 - Power Button||15 - Remote Receiver||16 - Plug and Cord|
Remove the base cap from the bottom of the stand
Insert the stand into the base.
Flip the base upside down and tighten the base cap onto the bottom of the stand firmly.
Release the plastic lock clip to separate the guards and remove the blades from the packaging.
Remove the guard nut, insert the the back guard and tighten the guard nut back into position.
Install the fan blades over the motor shaft and the screw the spinner cap on the end of the motor shaft to keep the blades in place. The fan blades has two notches that line up with the two pins on the motor shaft, ensure they line up for correct installation.
NOTE: The spinner cap is a reverse thread so it screws on anticlockwise. The motor shaft may need to be held still while the spinner cap is screwed in place.
Install the front guard, clipping it into the back guard.
Push the plastic lock clip into the lock position and secure it place by driving in the screw with a screw driver.
Remove the plastic divider from the back of the remote to activate the battery connection.
The fan is now complete and ready to be plugged into an outlet and turned on.
Make sure no objects are obstructing the remote sensor on the fan base and be sure to aim the remote at the base of the fan when using the remote functions.
Either the remote control or the control panel on the base of the fan can be used to control fan functions.
The remote can be used from a distance of up to 5 meters.
Power, ON/OFF: Turns the fan ON and OFF
Speed: Cycle between speeds; SLOW, LOW, MEDIUM, HIGH.
Timer: Set a timer for an automatic shutdown of the fan when time timer completes. The timer can be set in 30 minutes increments up to 7.5 hours.
Mode: There are three fan modes which are identified at the base of the fan.
- Normal: When no mode is highlighted then fan works as normal.
- NOR: Natural wind mode cycles between high and low speeds to create a wind pattern similar to a natural breeze.
- SLP: The sleep mode creates wind patterns that are the same as the natural mode wind patterns however when the fan is either set to med or high the pattern will drop a speed level after approximately 30 minutes.
OSC: Oscillation can be turn so the fan starts oscillating slowly side to side.
Mute: (On the remote only) Turns ON/OFF the beeper that sounds when buttons are pressed.
"Lightbulb": (On the remote only) Turns off the lights ON/OFF the lights on the base of the fan when the desired modes have been selected.
Cleaning and Maintenance
• Ensure that the fan has been switched off and unplugged before cleaning or storing away.
• Do not immerse the power cord in water or any other liquids. Wipe the exterior of the fan
down with a soft damp cloth or sponge. You can remove stubborn stains with a cloth moistened with a mild detergent. Do not use any abrasive scouring pads or chemicals.
• If dust or other debris is caught in the fan guard, unplug the fan and remove the guard
before cleaning the dust away. Leaving dust on the fan guard can result in airborne dust being
blown out into the room and inhaled.
• Always clean the fan before storing it away.
|Fan not powering on||
Ensure power cord is not damaged in any way and that the power cord is plugged into a working electrical socket.
|Fan not responding to remote||
Ensure the plastic divider has been removed from the back of the remote before use.
The remote may not function correctly from a distance of greater than 5 meters
Make sure the remote is pointed at the base of the fan when used and that nothing is obstructing the sensor at the base of the fan.
Replace the battery in the remote.