Prevent snakes from lurking around your property or coming close to your tent while camping with this cruelty-free method of repelling them.
- Open by unscrewing the top part: no tools required.
- Insert the batteries, paying attention to the + and - polarity indicators.
- Line up the top bottom parts and rotate until it is firmly closed. The device will turn on automatically and it will vibrate to confirm it is ready for use.
- Insert the stake into ground up to about 3/4 of its height. It will work continuously for approximately 4-6 months until turned off or the battery runs dry.
NOTE: Always tighten the screw cap so that the device is watertight after inserting in the ground.
If the soil is particularly dense or firm, you may need to make a smaller hole first to guide in the unit.
Range of effectiveness depends largely on type of soil. Please make allowances for soil conditions in measuring effective range.
The snake repeller radiates in all directions. Avoid obstructions to allow the sound waves to be emitted freely. To make best use of the product, it is recommend to install 2 devices every 30 metres for ground areas frequented by snakes.
Check the ground surface before installing. Frozen soil, irrigated or waterlogged ground is not suitable. Dig a hole into solid earth to place the device. The more solid the earth, the more effective the device will be.
Do not hammer the device down into the ground.
Do not use excessive force to push the unit deeper into the ground
- 1st day: 2 seconds buzzer vibration / 45 seconds off / 2 seconds motor vibration / 45 seconds off
- 2nd day: 2 seconds buzzer vibration / 45 seconds off
- 3rd day: 2 seconds motor vibration / 45 seconds off
- 4th day: 2 seconds motor vibration / 45 seconds off / 3x 2.1 seconds rapid beeping + vibration, 0.5 seconds off
- 5th day: 2s motor vibration, 2 seconds off / 2x 2 seconds buzzer vibration, 45 seconds off / 2x 2 seconds motor vibration, 45 seconds off / 3x 2.1 seconds rapid beeping + vibration, 0.5 seconds off / 45 seconds off
|Material||ABS + Aluminium|
|Frequency||400Hz - 1,000Hz|
|Power||Solar Panel & 1.5V X 4PCS D type|